Chapter 37 ~ The White Haired Idiot Told Our Secret.

Laurances POV
After Garroth had explained his story, we had gone home. He had just went to sleep in his room and Dante is trying to provoke me and ask what happened. All was well until I got a phone call. Who?
Cadenza.
I excused myself from the blue idiot and went to the kitchen to answer the phone.

"Hello?" I asked.
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?" She screamed.
"Tell.... you... what..?"
"That you and Garroth are dating!"
"We aren't."
"BUT APH SAID YOU WERE ON A DATE!!"
"Yeah. That doesn't mean we are dating..."
"YES IT DOES"
"How did Aph know this..?"
"Travis...."
I groaned into the phone and hung up. I'm so going to have to beat him up.

"TRAVIS!" I yelled out. He came to the kitchen trying to look innocent.
"Travis....."
"Yes! What would you like, my good buddy, Laurance?"
I sighed at his stupidity. I walked up to him and lifted him up by the shirt, enraged.
"What made you think that it would be a good idea to tell Aphmau?"
"IdontknowwhatyourtaklkingaboutididnttellAphanything!"
"YOU TOLD APHMAU THAT GARROTH AND I ARE DATING!"
"I thought you just told Cadenza that you two weren't dating" he said with a smirk. Theeen i went a little overboard and threw him against a wall.
"WE AREN'T DATING! BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL PEOPLE WE ARE!"
"But you didn't really try to keep it a secret~"
I am seriously ready to punch this guy in the face.
"Shut. Up."
"But--"
"SHUT UP! AND I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T! I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER WANTED TO PUNCH SOMEONE IN THE FACE THIS MUCH IN MY LIFE!"
"sorry..."
"DAMN RIGHT YOU ARE!" I screamed at him and stormed to my room.

Travis' POV

I didn't think he'd be this mad. I kinda feel bad now.... Dante came in and started to laugh at me.
"Maybe I shouldn't have said anything...." I told him.
"That probably was a bad idea.... maybe when he's calmed down you should apologize"
I could tell he was trying to hold back laughter then.
"It would help if you actually took me seriously" i laughed at him.
"You don't have much of a serious tone yourself! Plus, I can't believe you let someone as scrawny as Laurance almost kill you."
"Thats why you don't mess with a raging Laurance...."