Chapter 27 ~ Burnt breakfast

Travis' POV
We finally got home after that awkward drive and it's starting to get dark. I'm kind of worried about Garroth though.... I think he's planning on leaving again..... I should tell Laurance about that but I am really tired.... I'll just tell him in the morning......

Garroth's POV
After arriving home Travis went straight to his room... probably just tired. I don't see anyone around so they are probably in their rooms. I laid on the couch and decided to watch TV for a while seeing as I have nothing better to do.

Waking up to the smell of breakfast is always nice, but burned breakfast... not as much.... must mean Travis is cooking..... I had realized I was still on the lounge from last night, must have fell asleep I guess.... I got up of the lounge and headed to the kitchen to see if it really is Travis cooking.... and yep. It's him. "Hey Garroth, sorry I kinda burnt it" He said while handing me a plate of eggs. "Thanks!"

Boss' POV
I can't believe Reena had told Zayliah the truth.... I'm going to end that little girl! Oh.... I've got a better idea~
That boy.... the one Reena is with all the time... the one I promised not to hurt if she obeyed my orders.... where does he live again?