Chapter 39 ~ Eating Guts

{Before i start, I'd like to quickly state that this chapter was written by my good friend, Ty. He's new to wattpad but is amazing at writing stories so im letting him have a crack at this, Thanks ;3}

-Garroth-

I'm going to murder that boy! Garroth thought as he went to chase Dante.
"Dante...." He growled.
"Hi..."
"What made you think that Laurance and I are dating?"
"Check instagram~" Dante smirked.

Garroth snatched Dante's Phone and went on instagram. Once he saw the post, he was completely enraged.

"Dante."
"Y-Yes?!"
"Where is Travis?"
"Asleep...."

Garroth growled and slowly walked to Travis' room like a zombie. When he stood in front of the basement doors, he kicked them open breaking the walls around it. Travis immediately woke in utter shock.

"G-Garroth!?"

Garroth slowly walked towards him, Travis shaking in fear. Garroth grabbed him by the collar and was ready to punch him in the face before something interrupted him.

"TRAVIS! I AM GOING TO RIP YOUR GUTS OUT, COOK THEM AND SERVE THEM TO KATELYN!" A certain brunette screamed, coming down the stairs.

I assume that means he knows what they did. Garroth thought, putting Travis down.

{Back to me now}

Vylads POV
Once we got back into the car, i kept teasing Zane about that waitress. We arrived at Garroth's house. We were just about to knock when we heard a scream.
"Uhhh..." i questioned.
"Travis." He stated.
Both Zane and i started to laugh.
We knocked on the door and waited for a few minutes before Dante answered the door.
"Hey... Vylad an--  ZANE?!"
"Nice to see you too, Dante." He said entering the house. I sighed at his rudeness and headed in with Dante.
"I didn't expect to see you..." Dante said to Zane.
"Blame him" He said bluntly pointing to me. I smiled awkwardly and sunk into the lounge.
Then we all laughed.

{Next chapter will have a very gruesome scene in it however it will also have something important to the book so it may not be best to ignore it. Also lots of swearing.... sorry nora 😅}