Chapter 17 ~ His return

Zayliah's POV
"Hello Zayliah" Boss greeted as I sat down next to her. "Hi!" I greeted back. "Have you seen Reena?" She asked. "Reena? No! Not since our last meeting."
"That's fine. It's just I haven't seen her all day..... I'm a little worried...."
"She can take care of her self right?"
"I guess."

We sat there for a few hours discussing my progress. After I left it would have been around 6am. I grab the door handle to my house and swing it open. Hmm... Garroth must have went back to bed... Wait. I looked over to the kitchen and noticed his phone on the bench. I picked it up and turned it on. Great..... A password... What was subject 6s name again? Laurance! I typed in Laurance as the password and it unlocked. How cute~! Messages? Why not. I open up his messages and saw a lot of ones he hasn't bothered to look at. I kept looking until something caught my eye. He messaged someone his address and who he lives with. He lives with Laurance?! This could be easier than I thought.

Laurance's POV
I'm so happy he is back! I missed him more than he has realized.... Everyone has woken up by now and Garroth had to explain his story multiple times.. I don't know how i feel about him staying and some girls house, what if they...... No! Garroth isn't that kind of person! And he said he loved me too. What if he lied?! Garroth wouldn't do that...... Right? "Are you alright Laurance?" Garroth said while approaching me. I nodded. "Are you sure?" I nodded again. "I don't believe that. Laurance..... What's wrong?" He placed his hand in my shoulder. "I'm just..... Thinking....."
"About?"
"Nothing important."
"ok..... Um.. Have you seen my phone?"
"No. Did you leave it back at that girls house?"
"Zayliah. And I sure hope not.."
"Do you have a strong password?" As I said that a light, but noticeable, blush spread across his face. Weird. "U-Uh y-yeah..... Kinda...."
"Great, Then there is a good chance she won't hack into it."

It was around lunch and everyone decided to just go home. I'm really glad Garroth is back but he's acting very differently..... I can't really describe it but it's noticeable. Dante, Garroth and i were sitting on the lounge watching a movie. It seemed like Garroth was slowly inching towards me through it. "Aww! You two are adorable together!" Dante squealed while pointing to us. That's when I noticed we were holding hands. The two of us blushed massively and Garroth scooted back to his original spot. We continued to watch the movie and the whole time Dante kept giggling about it.