Chapter 44 ~ Golden Dragons

??? POV
"Hello Boss." I said through the phone.
"You know you can call me by my real name." She said back.
"You never know who might be listening."
"Good thinking, Isretiff." She called me by my codename.
"Anyways, Have you captured Subject 1 and his brothers?"
"Yes, even though that was your job. Now we just need to get project souls running. They'll be our test subjects."
"Great. I've gotten two more people to help us. I can't say their real names over phone but their code names are Dragon And Golden."
"They sound promising. But only two?"
"There were two more I tried to get but they refused."
"Damn."
"Subject 1s roomates have been kept busy, i convinced one of them to annoy the others by posting something. Now they are walking around town like idiots. They probaby wont even get back home till its too late."
"You should do something with them just in case.... maybe even lure them here, they'll make good test subjects!"
"Alright, Boss!"

Aphmaus POV
"Hehehehehe!"
"Aph, was it really that surprising?" Katelyn asked, walking in.
"No, i knew they would get together. BUT STILL!" I screamed.
"We are just excited, Katelyn~Sama!" Kawaii~Chan squealed.
Katelyn sighed at us and sunk into her chair. There was a knock on the door.
"DIBS NOT ANSWERING IT!" Kawaii~Chan and I jinxed.
"UGH! I just sat down..." Katelyn groaned, picking herself up and answering the door. Laurance, Dante and Travis came running in with a blonde girl about my height dragging herself behind them.
"DO YOU MIND? YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME!" Katelyn yelled. Her and the blonde girl locked eyes for a split second before both averting there eyes. Maybe they know each other.... looking at Dante, he looked sad. He looked like ne was just about to have a mini break down.
"GARROTH HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED!" Laurance yelled.
"What?" I asked.
"We are going to go save him! I need you guys to know because if something happens, we need you to call the police!" He said. They were all about to run out again but Katelyn grabbed them.
"Hold on. Do you really think we are going to let you go on a mission like this alone? I don't know about the other girls but I'm coming. He's our friend too." She said with a smirk.
"Kawaii~Chan wants to come too!"
"Same here! I can call Aaron on the way and tell him to call the police if we need them." I said.
They nodded and we headed to their van. Laurance drived and we sat in the back.

Reena's POV
I ended up meeting with the boys and we are going on a mission to save Garroth, Zane and Vylad. Well, they are. I'm only coming because she has one of my best friends held captive. His name is Leo.
(Meteora Valley, anyone? Trust me tho, it has to do with the plot.)
I was sitting next to a girl with blue hair. She kind of looked familiar.
"So blondie, whats your name?" She talked to me.
"Reena. You?"
"Katelyn Firefist. Why you coming with us?"
"Its hard to explain."
"You can tell me, I'm cool."
"Its not that i don't trust you, its just that I'd really rather not talk about it."
"I get it..."
We had awkward talk the rest of the way.