Chapter 20 ~ The truth

Zayliah's POV
"Why blue?" I asked. "Hm?"
"Why did you dye your hair dark blue?"
"people very close to me had blue hair.."
"So you chose blue because of your friends?"
"Yeah.... You should probably get going.. It's late."
I checked the time and it was about 11am. How is that late? Doesn't matter... It's kinda awkward.... I really should start planning for what I'm going to do to get Laurance...
"Ok! See ya later Boss!!" I exclaimed while picking up my bag and leaving her house.

While walking I saw Reena run up to me like a wild woman. "ZAYLIAH!" She screamed while almost running into me. "Reena? Hey! Boss has been looking for you!"
"ZAYLIAH! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!"
"Calm down. Breath.." She took a deep breath and relaxed a little. "Zayliah, I don't want you to work for boss. Hear me out. She is a liar and a selfish bitch. Everything she has been making you do is for her selfish desire to be stronger than everyone else. She told you it was for a good cause to help the sick. That was a lie. It's for something much more. I've known this for ages and haven't had the guts to say it. I also told Garroth to leave because of how dangerous it is to stay with you but I also said it wasn't your fault. Boss is evil. Don't ever trust her again."
"Reena.... Are you sure?!"
"Yes! Absolutely sure!"
"I can't believe it...... IM GONNA KILL HER! SHE THINKS SHE CAN USE ME AND GET AWAY WITH IT! IF SHE WANTS SOMETHING DONE WHY DOESNT SHE DO IT HERSELF?! Wait.... If you know this... Why do you work for her?"
"S-She threatened me..."
"That little-- Your afraid of her?"
"Y-Yeah"
"How about you stay with me of your afraid of her hurting you?"
"You would do that?"
"Yes! But first... I need to apologize to some people.."

Garroth's POV
Laurance and I cuddled until Dante and Travis came home. Luckily they didn't see us like we were. Travis had a few bruises and scars on his legs and his arm was in a cast. "Hey!" Both laurance and I greeted at the same time. "Hi" Travis greeted back. We all sat down and started to chat. "So Travis, now that your back are you going to start to hit on Katelyn again?" Laurance asked. "Not just Katelyn. ALL THE GIRLS ON MY STREET!!" Travis screamed. "Some people never change..." I said. "Can we not talk about that kind of stuff!" Dante demanded. At first I got confused at the sudden outburst but I remembered what happened shortly after. Nicole and Dante were dating for almost a year. When it was almost their one year anniversary she had passed away. (Sorry Nicole fans!) we all kinda shut up then. Then the silence was interrupted by a knock at the door.