Chapter 26 ~ The last time we say goodbye

Laurance's POV
After that little fiasco I decided to try and take a nap, but for some reason my brain said I couldn't. I was probably just excited that I could go out with Garroth tomorrow. Since i couldn't sleep I sat up and decided to read a bit. I had gotten this book called 'The Last Time We Say Goodbye' a while ago but I had barely read it so i thought I would read it until Garroth got home.

Zayliah's POV
I'd rather die than to suffer this...... how did I end up in this mess?! Ugh!! I hate Sarah! If that's even her real name!! If she made me call her Boss all the time then probably. All I can feel is pain.. horrible... gruesome pain.... this is torture! I never knew what kind of a monster she really was..... why?! She fooled me! She fooled everyone! When I get out of here I swear I'll-- "HEY!" Boss cut off my thoughts..
"Sarah...."
"You call me by what I asked you to call me!" She demanded while slapping me right in the face.
"Boss. Happy?"
Another slap.
"DON'T BE SUCH A SMART ASS! ILL HURT YOU MORE THAN YOU COULD IMAGINE!"
"Crazy bitch."
3rd times a charm... or in my case... more painful.
"Shut it, you little piece of shit!"
"When I get out of here I swear---"
A kick to the face....
"YOUR NOT GETTING OUT SO I SUGGEST NOT TO GET YOUR HOPES UP!"
I tried to talk but all I could do was cough. Blood came pouring out my mouth and bruises started to swell up on my face... She stared at me with her dead, cold silver eyes and spat in my face.
"You never really were worth it." She said with a smirk on her face. She punched me in the gut once more and tightened the hand cuffs.