Chapter 33 ~ The truth. The REAL truth. pt2

Now what? Neither Garroth or Laurance are available. I don't have Dante or Travis' number. I could see if Aph knows...

"Hey Zane what's up?!" She said through the phone.
"Have you seen my brother?"
"Garroth?"
"Yes."
"Travis had came by saying that all of them were going to a party and tried to invite us. I think he'll be back soon though."
"Alright thanks." I said and quickly hung up. I'll just wait for him to get back. In the mean time I'll just watch some kind of show.

Garroth's POV
The party was amazing! I finally got home and threw myself on the lounge. While it was fun, it was still tiresome. My phone started to ring a loud. I groaned knowing I would have to pick it up. I saw it was Zane and answered it.
"Hello?"
"Hey Garroth. Could you come here for a sec?"
"Why?"
"Please, it's important!"
"Fiiinne. I'm on my way."
He hung up. "Garroth, who was that?" Laurance said while walking in the room. I mustered all my strength to get myself up off the lounge. "Zane. He wants me to go to his house."
"Why?"
"Not sure but it seemed important."
"Is it so important that you can't play a quick game of Halo first?"
"Sorry Laurance but he is my brother..."
"Fine, I'll wait for you to get back then"
"Thanks, I'll head off then"

I got into the car and drove it down the street being to lazy to walk. I got up and headed toward his door. Before I could even knock he opened it slightly and pulled me in.