Chapter 4 ~ The house

Laurance's POV
I feel myself about to tear up so to avoid embarrassment I turned around and slammed my door. "Laurance.... It's alright to be upset about this, It was kind of obvious how you felt about him. That's why I didn't want to be the one to tell you..." Dante said from the door. "Can I just be alone for now?" I asked about to cry. "Sure thing.."

Dante's POV
I felt really bad for Laurance. It was obvious that he had feelings for Garroth and now he is gone. It just doesn't add up. I guess Garroth had been really moody for the past few weeks. He didn't talk to many people at all, But we were all here for him. He has people that care about him. Why would he leave without telling anyone. I'll check his room for any clues to where he is or why he left. I started to walk to Garroth's room when Travis calls me over. "Hey Dante!" He called. "Yeah?" I called back while walking over to him. "Umm... I called everyone we know but no one seems to know anything. I found this note in his room." He says while handing me the note.

Garroth's POV
We finally arrived her stop after about an hour of sitting on the bus making awkward small talk. There is something kinda off about her. I'm not sure if I should trust her but she kind of seems familiar. "Here we are!" Zayliah said loudly. It was a small suburb with a lot of bushland. "So we're are you planning on staying?" She asked
"In the nearest hotel. And where would that be..?" I ask. "Um... About a 60 minute walk and it's really expensive. But that's your own choice..."
Great. Now I have to find another place to stay. "I have a guest room in my house if you would like to stay there until you can figure out where your going to stay." She offered. "How do I know your not a murderer?" I said jokingly. "You don't!"
"Well... I guess I don't really have a choice so...."
"That would be a yes then?"
"Sure..." I still feel that she has some sort of big secret she is keeping... But a swear I know her from somewhere.... She leads me towards a two story brick house. We walk in and the inside was beautiful. "You live here?!" I said in shock. She nods and we head to a guest room upstairs. All it has is a bed, TV and closet. "It's not much..." She said. "It's fine!"
"Well, make yourself at home. I'm going to go have a nap." She left the room and head to a room at the other side of the house. It was about 6am so I just unpacked the few things I brought.