Chapter 40 ~ Subject 7?

Zayliah's POV
My hands grew sore from how long I've been chained here. It was so uncomfortable to have at least a weeks old dry blood stained on my skin. Luckily it was my blood. The majority of my clothes were ripped and i looked like a complete mess, covered in blood. Suddenly i heard foot steps. As they drew close, i tried to struggle. I closed my eyes when i heard the door open. I heard a loud crash and the sound of chains. I opened my eyes to see Sarah and another man. The man was unconscious, next to me. She was going to chain him up.
"Who's the boy?" I growled.
"How dare you greet  me with such a poison tone. The mans identity shouldn't have any interest for you." She hissed back.
I stayed silent as she chained the man up. She grabbed a knife and walked over to me.
"You need to be punished for talking to me like you did~"
She ripped the already ripped top off and placed the knife just under my bra. She slowly dug the knife in just barely. She dragged the knife across my stomach and down to my crotch. All i could do was scream in agony. She dug the knife our and placed it on my upper chest, doing the same thing. She grabbed my and and unshakled it, forcing it against the wall. She dug the knife all the way through and pushed it into the wall. She gave me a devilish smile. I tried to move my hand but it caused me way to much pain. Tears and dried blood covered my face completely.
"You.... bitch..."
Her blood started to boil at my comment and she slapped me in the face and growled.
"YOU CAN'T BLAME ME FOR WHAT I'M DOING TO YOU! YOU BETRAYED ME!"
"Do.... you.....have a.... heart...?"
"I did when i was human."
"Your.... not... human.?"
"Not in the slightest. I'm what you call a 'second'. Thats what i turned our subjects into;
Subject 1: Garroth Romeave
Subject 2: Emma Golden
Subject 3: Ari Rose
Subject 4: Freya Christine
Subject 5: Luna Elle
Subject 6: Laurance Zvahl
Subject 7: Kaylee White"
"We.... didn't have.... a ...... 7th....."
"Now we do!"
"Aggghhh...."
"You see...." she started bringing my face towards hers. "I died a very long time ago... A monster brought me back to life. Well, he was human. He can take a human form. His kind have two lives, so do we. He gave me his blood, adding with a few other things. Now i have a second chance at life. And when the others like me die, so will they. All you have to do is take some of Keenan, the monsters, blood. Add it with human DNA, water from Irenes Lake, petals from The Enki Tree, and dust from Shad's Cave. Enject it into a human and bam! They are a second!"
"Your insane...."
"AND THE ONLY WAY TO REVERSE IT IS TO CONSUME KEENAN'S BLOOD DIRECTLY!"
"if your going..... to yell..... not in my.... face"
She was still inches away from me. She growled at me then squeezed my face to where it hurt. She brought me closer, if that was possible, and put her and on my lips.
"Zayliah.... you have such a pretty face.... I'm going to twist it up and make you look like a demon!" She backed away and pulled the knife out of my hand. I closed my eyes, not wanting this at all. She laughed and dropped the knife.
"Next time...." She left.

I looked over to the boy. He had ruff blonde hair. He was wearing a blueish purple sweater and brown jeans. He started to open his eyes, they were bright sea green. However he passed out again. He looked weak and exhausted. Subject 7? She continues her work?