Chapter 29 ~ His brother

Dante's POV
"HOW DARE TRAVIS NOT GIVE ME FOOD JUST CAUSE I READ HIS DIARY!!! I CANT BELIEVE HE WOULD HAVE THE AUDACITY TO DO SOMETHING AS HORRIBLE AS THIS TO HIS BEST FRIEND!!! AND HOW DARE GARROTH DIBBY DOB ON ME!!!! WHEN I GET HOME I AM GOING TO SHOW THOSE BOYS A PIECE OF MY MIND, I SWEAR!!!" I yelled through the phone to my brother. "Calm down Dante... it's not like it's the end of the world just because Travis didn't give you food. Also you read his diary... of course he'll be mad."
"IVE KNOWN THAT BOY SINCE MIDDLE SCHOOL!! ITS NOT LIKE I WOULD MIND IF HE READ MINE!!!"
"You have a diary?"
"NO YOU IDIOT!!"
"Don't take your anger out on me... I'm trying to help."
"Your right... I should calm.."
"Yeah... are you still at McDonalds?"
"Yeah why..?"
"Then stop being so loud in public."
"Whatever bro."
"Listen, I got to go but we'll talk later bro, k?"
"Sure bro."
"See ya." He hung up with that. I sighed thinking about how he barely knows what's going on. I know he really wouldn't care about Garroth but Gene has no idea what's been going on lately. It's fun to joke around with him though.. I should probably head back then.

Reena's POV
No... I was to late... she got to him and now I'm too late.... I can't just let this happen... she has Zayliah and him in her custody. I can't call the police because she might kill them. What could I do? There has to be something I could do, right? Think Reena! Think!