Chapter 41 ~ Her name

Garroth's POV
Vylad, Zane and I were left alone at the house after the guys were forced by Laurance to walk around the neighborhood in their boxers going to every household and telling them that what they posted was a lie. We decided to order pizza.
"Those two are idiots." I stated.
"Definitely. But~" Vyald started.
"But?"
"Did you two go on a date yesterday?"
"How did you....?"
"Everyone knows." Zane finished.
I sighed and slung my head back.
"Damn."

My phone started to ring, it was an unknown number. I cautiously answered it.

"Hello...?"
"GARROTH!"
"Sorry but, who are you?"
"Its me, Reena!"
"How did you--"
"IT DOES NOT MATTER RIGHT NOW! I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING! BOSS IS TRYING TO GET BACK AT US!"
"Calm down."
"Sorry. I'm just a little panicked."
"Try to tell me whats happening.."
"She kidnapped Zayliah and my brother. She's probably going to do something bad to you and Laurence too."
"Huh?"
"Oh, and i was looking through her stuff before and thought that there was some stuff you might want to know."
"Like?"
"Well according to her files, you were one of her subjects. It said she succeeded."
I had looked at Zane remembering what happened. Does that mean she tried to turn Laurance into that too?
"Also, she is still continuing her work and has moved on to a new subject known as Kaylee White. She is planning on manipulating her older brother to help her. And lastly, Boss goes by the name Sarah but that isn't her real name. She actually was the first 'second' to exist. Once someone like her dies, they get a second chance at life. Sarah died a long time ago and her second half has taken over."
"What!? I know who Kaylee is! Should i warn her?"
"Definitely."
"Wait.... who was 'Sarah' before she died?"
"Her name was Nicole. Nicole Von Ronsenburg."
The phone slipped out of my hands and fell to the floor. How? Why? Should i tell Dante? I quickly picked up my phone.
"Garroth? Are you there?"
"Sorry but, are you completely sure that its her?"
"Yes w--- you knew her, didn't you?"
"She used to be a good friend of ours..."
"I'm sorry, it may be best not to tell your friends."
"I know... wait, if she took your brother.... would she go for my brothers?" I looked over to Vylad and Zane, they looked panicked.
"Possibly. I've got to go now but please take care of yourselves."
"You too"

There was a knock on the door. Must be our pizza. I sighed, throwing the phone on the couch. I took the wallet out of pocket and answered the door. There was a girl with blonde hair and silver eyes. She was wearing a pizza delivery uniform and was holding two boxes. It was weird though. It kind of looked like she was wearing a wig. I took the pizzas and paid her, bringing the pizza in. We opened the pizza and dug in.

"What was the call about?" Vyald asked.
"I'll tell you later."
"Is it just me, or does the sauce taste weird?" Zane asked.
Vylad and i nodded in agreement and confusion. I started to feel really drained and tired suddenly. Next thing i knew, i was in the Escape. That means i fell asleep....