♡CHAPTER 41♡

Grayson's POV

I feel my head throbbing. I open my eyes and immediately feel the burning sensation from the sun on my eyes.

I'm hungover.

I look around and notice that I fell asleep in the hallway. My body is aching.

I don't remember anything from lastnight.

I get up to go check on Josephine in our bedroom.

"Josephine. Baby" I say while entering our bedroom.

I see the bed still made as if no one even slept in it.

Hmmm, that's weird.

I jog down the stairs and make my way to the kitchen. Everything is still cleaned and untouched.

Where could she be?

I won't panic yet. I still need to look around.

---

I've literally searched the WHOLE house. I even checked the attic.

I called her 114 times, and they all went straight to voice mail. I left 86 text messages and 67 voice mails.

Now I'm starting to panic.

I run to Ethan and Sierra's house and bang on the door.

"Are you fuckin kidding me Gray!? Josephine's sleeping!" Ethan whisper yells.

"Oh thank goodness. I thought she was missing" I say with relief.

"What?" Sierra asks confused.

"Josephine's here right?" I ask.

"Yes, Josephine our daughter is here. She lives here with her parents" Ethan rolls his eyes.

"You guys haven't seen my Josephine today have you" I ask with panic.

"No, why? What's wrong Grayson?" Sierra helps me walk inside their home.

"I can't find her. She isn't answering my phone calls or text messages. I'm worried about her" I shake my legs.

"Well, where was the last time you saw her?" Sierra asks.

"Home. I left to go to the bar last night" I answer.

"Well, why'd you go to the bar?" Ethan buts in.

"I needed a few drinks after the lawyer told us that the chances of getting Charlie back are slim to none" I say.

"Yeah, sure. A few drinks my ass. You reek of alcohol Gray" Ethan pinches my shirt I have on.

"I don't know. I guess I got carried away" I shrug my shoulders.

"Well, she took the car" I say remembering walking on the driveway earlier.

"Does your car have gps?" Ethan asks.

"No" I huff.

"Oooo, I have the find my friend app" Sierra jumps out of her spot.

"A what?" Ethan and I ask.

"It's an app that can track your phone and will tell us where you are" Sierra shows us.

"Hey, is this how you know when I'm at the ice cream shop?" Ethan interrogates her.

"Uhhh. Josephine's at the Park Hotel. 20 minutes away" Sierra sheeply smiles.

"Thanks" I hug them both.

---

Josephine's POV

My nose is stuffy due to me crying. I haven't eaten since I slept at Ethan and Sierra's house.

I'm going to order room service for me. It's noon, so I'm going to order a delicious lunch. I'll get myself a ham and cheese wrap with a strawberry salad.

---

I hear a knock on the door and run to open it. I'm starving!

I quickly open the door only to close it. My food is not here, but Grayson is.

"Josephine, baby, please open the door" he says from the other side of the door.

I ignore him and go lay on the bed.

I'm too hungry for this shit.

I'm about to be hangry.

The door bursts open, and Grayson sits down on the bed.

"Hey, why'd you leave?" He reaches out to touch my arm, but I quickly pull it away.

"Just go. Why are you even here for" I get off of the bed.

"Please tell me what's wrong Josephine. Why are you acting like this" he walks towards me.

Oh hell no.

"What do you mean "Why am I acting like this?!" Fuck you" I breathe out.

"I honestly don't know. Please, Josephine" he inches closer to me.

"Ohh, so you're tell me you don't remember saying, "CHARLIE'S THE CLOSEST THING I COULD HAVE FOR A SON, AND YOU TOOK THAT AWAY FROM ME! YOU CAN'T HAVE KIDS, IT'S A SLIM TO NONE CHANCE! YOU WERE RIGHT WHEN YOU TOLD ME YOU COULDN'T BE APART OF MY AMERICAN DREAM" to me?" I say with tears escaping my eyes.

"Josephine, I-I I don't remember anything from last night. I'm so sorry" he tries to hug me.

"No Grayson. Just go, please" I push him away.

"No. I'm not going anywhere" he says persistently.

"There's no point of you being here. It was clear last night that you don't want me" I fire back.

"I was drunk. I was mad, and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have blamed you Josephine. It's not your fault. I was just looking for someone to blame, and it just so happened to be you" his eyes gets glossy.

I just stand there in silence.

"Please, I want you. I need you. Don't you remember my vow I made to you Josephine? "I'll always be by your side no matter what" That's what I said, and I meant it. I'm not leaving" he caresses my face.

"You hurt me Grayson. You hurt me so bad. You made me feel so bad about the chances of me getting pregnant" I say with a shakey breath.

"I'm so sorry if I made you feel like that. None of it is your fault Josephine. Don't think like that, please" he continues to caresse my face.

"But it is my fault that we got Charlie taken away from us" I whisper.

"No its not. Do not say that" he says sternly.

"YES IT IS! He's gone Grayson, all because of me. I miss him" I cry.

"I miss him too, but it's not your fault. We'll get him back" he says reassuringly.

"But how?" I ask.

"We're going to do anything and everything it takes to get him back" he kisses me.

Author's Note:
I feel as if every time I update I'm saying thank you for another 1k. Thank you for 9k my loves! 😙😙😙

I'm starting to get anxiety thinking about school starting soon. I'm literally freaking out about it 😣

Don't be a 👻 reader! Vote, comment, follow, anything if you want to.
But please keep reading!
I Love You❤

Until next time my loves 💋

♡♡♡