Meeting

1. Rebecca

The bell rings indicating that is lunchtime, so I walked out of my history classroom to the lunch room. I was so focused on eating that I forgot about my friend completely. I haven't been feeling well this last few days. My mother has cancer and my dad is always busy at work. That means that I have been all alone in my house.

"Becca!" Shouts my friend

I turned around and saw my friend Kimberly. Kimberly is a nice girl. She has been there for me since the beginning of school. Let me describe her physical traits for you.

Kimberly is 5'3 tall, her blue hair reached her knees, she has purple eyes and rich pink lips.

"Becca snap out of it!" Kimberly shouted again

"Sorry Kimy. I was just thinking about mom." I said sadly

She looked at me strangely.

"Since when do you care about your mother?" Said Kimberly with a disbelief look on her face

"Well....she's got cancer and dad doesn't care a shit about her. Also she hasn't been that bad..." I answered with a smirk

As we had an interesting conversation, my twin sister, Kuro, came in.

"Hey bitches! How is it going?" Asked my sis as she sat down besides Kimy

I looked at my sis in disbelief. Seriously, what's wrong with that girl? The only thoughts that flew in my mind were that of me killing her. She used to be the shy one!! Why Kuro has to be so mean?!

"Hey Jane, how's your boyfriend?" Asked Kimy

Boy am I glad that she said that. I was about to break through. To tell you more, I hate you. You made my life a living hell. Mom always was a fond of you. You were also dad's favorite. Like I was the "big sis", you received everything.

"Eliot is good. He's still recovering thought." Kuro answered
"You whore...." I said coldly
"I love you too." Kuro said

I just wanted to get out of here. My body was abnormal. I even covered my entire body!!

Let me explain.

My mother is Medusa. My dad is Merlin. I am half gorgone and half human. My hair was like my mother's and my face too. I only had legs and arms like dad but it was all covered in scales. My sis is like any normal human. She has the ability to change form. Oh how do I hate you!! I just want to take your eyes out, cut your kidneys and eat them while drinking your blood and fill you with my love.

I truly, really, hate Kuro.

I stood up from my seat and left the dining room. I was tired of this nonsense. I'll get my revenge.

1. Kimberly

Rebecca looked so angry at Kuro. I just hoped she isn't going to kill again. But I liked Kuro. I wish Kuro would kiss me all day. Still, Becca is my friend and I can't abandon her.

"Becca!! Wait for me!" I shouted and ran behind her

Lucky for me, she stopped in her tracks. When I finally catch up with her, the bell rings and we need to go to math class.

After school, we went to Becca's house. She needed help with a "project". I knew more than that.

2. Rebecca

Kimberly is supposed to be here any minute. She knows I hate waiting. Suddenly she appeared out of nowhere.

"Konichiwa!" Kimberly said
"You ready?" I asked
"Yup." She answered

We went upstairs to my room and entered my closet. Inside it there was a small door leading to a secret room. Kimberly and I are the only ones that know about this room.

That room is a laboratory. Here I do all of my research. Now I'm investigating the CP project. Some people swear that they are real and that they have seen them, but I am here to prove them wrong.

In the middle of the lab, is an autopsy table. There rests the body of a suspected CP. Her name is, or should I say was, Jane.

People say she was killed by the famous Jeff the Killer. I don't believe so. Knives are his specialty, but the killer wound looks made by something else. That's why I called Kimberly.

"Do you see the wound on her chest?" I asked
"Yeah. It looks like it made it a knife or something..." Said Kimberly looking at the wound
"You sure?" I asked
"Yup. Sure!" Kimberly said

I went to my desk and looked for the autopsy results and gave them to Kimberly.

"Her diet was composed of meat, mostly." I said
"And what does that mean?" She asked
"Well...Her death was around 22:00 and her stomach stopped digesting food at 0:07. That means that she hadn't eaten since 0:07 which brings me to my hypothesis." I said proudly
"What will that be?" She asked looking at my proud eyes
"She was kidnapped, tortured and killed." I say nonchalantly
"Is that so?" She said surprised
"So I think." I say normally

I'm proud of my hypothesis. All of the marks indicated that. I'm just a bit curious about her killer. Why would man like Jeff would kill a girl like Jane? Did they have a backstory? Then I heard it.

Static...

Sounding closer....

And closer.....

Until it was face to face with me...

Kimberly had to go to the bathroom so I was left alone with one of the beings that formed part in the legend I never believed.

Creepy Pastas are real....

I'm face to face with the one and only....

Slenderman.....