The Apocalypse

1. Rebecca

All of Zalgo's clansmen were surrounding us in a matter of seconds while we could only watch in return. The only option that could save us was me going berserk again, but I had promised Slender not to.

Never in my life had a promise had become so hard to maintain, but I was glad I hadn't gone berserk until now. If I were to go berserk, everyone besides me should begin to run away from me.

I looked at Slender. His face was full of worry and anger. Junior felt the same way too. Casually, I reached for the katana that was in my hip and slid it out of its scabbard. The sword glimmered with a black and red aura of blood and death as I ran towards the army with killing intent.

Slender took out The Bow of Stone and the Scaled sword of Medusa: killer of the eternal. He kept the bow and handed the sword to Junior.

Junior ran behind me as I brought down my sword in Liu's arm. Gracefully, I spun around in a 360°, slashing his entire torso and separating his upper body from his lower. All of his blood dripped freshly down my face, clothes and swords, while falling towards the floor.

The scent of fresh blood made my mind turn blank and I started to kill demons without hesitation. Junior fought against Insane while looking at Jessica from time to time. His eyes had this shine that only when he saw her eyes would activate.

Angrily, I stomped on the floor and jumped to the air. In the mist of my jump, I summoned all of the Creepypastas and slashed my sword at Insane. Junior jumped out of the way while I fought for dominance with Insane. Rapidly, I looked at Junior, his eyes were again focused on Jessica.

"Junior, snap out of it! She's an enemy!!! Kill her!!!"

Junior looked angrily at me and his left eye twitched.

"She's not evil. I can sense it. Let me help her mom..."

Insane slashed his claws at my chest, but I easily dodged to the side and hit his head with my knee.

"I said kill her... NOW!!!"

Junior ignored my orders and walked calmly towards Jessica. I just looked at him walk while my anger boiled within my heart and drove me insane. Ironically, I used my insanity against Insane by going berserk again.

"Die, die, die, die!!!"

I shouted again and again as I slashed my sword upon Insane's body. My body felt so free of boundaries and laws each time his arms blocked and his blood fell on my face that I forgot the fact that I'm berserk. Killing felt natural in me.

I lifted my left hand and punched Insane on his right cheek. The impact of my fist made him fly to the left until his side met the fence of his Palace. Rapidly, his body fell to the floor after meeting the fence and I walked towards him.

Junior was pushed aside by my hand as I got closer to Insane, who was accompanied by his sister. Both of them looked at me with pleading eyes, those that I ignored for they are the seed of evil itself. They were only worth of dying a horrible death.

"Please... Don't kill her. Kill me if you want, but don't kill my sister."

I laughed and smiled at them. Junior tried to hold me back, but I didn't let him. My hand slapped his face hard and he lowered his head in regret.

"I'll kill you first, Insane and then I'll kill dear Jessica..."

Insane didn't seem to like this idea cause he stood up and punched my face. My body was sent flying towards Slenderman who caught my body with two tentacles.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded and ran towards Insane. My hand grabbed my two Magnum revolvers as I pointed them at Insane. The bullets within my guns were enchanted with the same spell that my mother's sword had. One bullet in his heart and I'll kill him for sure.