Gotta Secret...

1. LJ

Since Lollipop faded, I've been thinking about a lot of recent stuff. The most prominent of them being the fact that Rebecca and Slenderman accepted me as a Creepypasta after all that's happened regarding me. It all happened really sudden, yet I like being here so I don't complain.

Both of them brought me here to their home with one condition: turning me into a child. Actually, I didn't complain nor said no. I agreed and smiled as the process had begun. My memories are limited and I can't remember much before I made the deal with Slender.

Thanks to that, I'm holding the most precious person in this fucking world on my arms. My face was decorated with a gorgeous smile in honor of her beauty. Nobody was as good as her and I knew that much.

I laid her on my bed and covered her sleeping figure with my sheets. Then, I sang a lullaby for her with the company of a xylophone. I thought that maybe a guitar or piano would be too cliché and the xylophone is an old instrument that is rarely used by people, so I decided to sing her a lullaby with a xylophone.

I sang softly, almost in a whisper, while I hit the xylophone to produce that mystical sound that only this instrument can produce.

"Think about how will you run away from,
Away from the knifes that I'll surely use.
I'll use them for killing you,
But you don't have a clue.

//Think how will you manage to run away from my hands,
My hands that shall fallow you throughout the land.\\

[My name's Laughing Jack and I'm a clown!]

Be my dear guest, in this night of terror,
I'll laugh at your disgrace as you cry and look for shelter.
Smoke shall rise from my hands,
As I leave you alone.

Being the cruel clown I am, I never thought I'd love.
But you brought color to me, and brought me warmth.
I love you.{x20}

And I'll be here for you..."

Even though I know she's sleeping, when she smiled, my heart skipped a beat. In my life I had ever seen such a beautiful person. The only thing that made me feel kinda weird was the fact that she puffs smoke out of her nose when she snores, yet it actually looks cute...

"Sweetie... Are you there?"

I smiled at her and nodded.

"I'm here... What do you need?"

She yawned and hugged me.

"I had this weird dream. You confessed to me your love and... And-"

I couldn't resist anymore. This was taking to long.

My lips crashed into her and she didn't offer resistance. Sweet yet scaled lips rubbed onto mine as we kissed passionately without remorse. She then bit my lip, asking for an entry and I let her have it her way. Her biffid tongue made its way into my mouth, claiming it hers for the taken and I didn't hold back. This was all I ever asked for: love, passion, care. Someone that would love me without caring for my past at all.

I pulled away from the kiss and opened my eyes only to get them closed again.

"Don't look at me, I'm blushing."

I nodded in understanding and smiled. My cheeks felt warm and the thing between my legs were lacking of space in this moments. I felt hot and horrendously anxious. My pants felt tight around my tights and I was about to run away to the bathroom to wash myself with cold water.

Slowly, Lollipop opened my eyelids with her fingers and smiled at me.

"Are you okay? You seem to be uncomfortable. If I did something wrong, please tell me. Was it the kiss?"

I shook my head in disagreement.

"Not at all Lollipop, I just feel weird. That's all."

She nodded and smiled again.

"Hey... Can I tell you something? It's a secret of mine."

I nodded and waited for her to speak. What she did, surprised me cause she closed the door and put the lock on it. When she walked to me, I felt my thing get even harder and it was more difficult to breathe.

"Umm... I'm a failed experiment of Zalgo. I was supposed to kill you all, but I rebelled against him. My hands are meant to do more than destruction and murder. So... Will you still love me if Zalgo makes me try to kill you all?"

This was....slightly unexpected...

I love her and that's all. I won't think about it too much or I'll end up rejecting her.

"Yes. I would still love you cause I need you... I need you to keep me going, keep me sane. I know you love me... Don't you?"

"Yes, I do. I also need you too keep me sane and moving Jack..."

I grabbed her hand and kissed it's back. She is only mine and mine alone. I won't let anyone touch her, not even Slenderman nor Rebecca. They might try to steal her and that is not right cause she's mine alone. My one and only Lollipop.

1. Lollipop

He's only mine! He won't belong to anyone else. If any other person would touch him, it would die by my hand! His friends and family shall stay away from him cause he's mine. He loves me and I love him!! He doesn't need anyone else cause he has me!!! If he ever cheats on me, I'll kill him and the other person too cause Laughing Jack is mine only!!!

I hugged him tightly and together we mumbled how much we loved each other. He also petted my hair while we did this.

"I have a secret.... I'm a yandere." We both said in unison.

Then we both fell asleep in each others arms and company.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
You probably hate LJ now...

Never mind, it was a good filling chapter and I totally liked the whole Yandere LJ stuff.

Chad, I know you love LJ so...
I'm sorry for ruining your favorite creepy pasta....

Gomen....

Anyways.... Yandere LJ still hasn't decided which side to choose: Zalgo or Slenderman.

Author-chan has her doubts regarding to that....

Anyways, bye my little killers!! 🔪🔪🔪