Putting up a puppet show!

1. Rebecca

I was a puppet! My hair was tied in two pigtails, my face had this weird makeup that made me look like a doll and the dress... I was an entire puppet. My hand reached out to the mirror and touched my reflection.

"You look so hot in that dress!"

I looked to the side and saw the man that had kidnapped me that day. That cone nose, those long hands... It was him! He looked weird yet funny and scary too. Even though he touched me, I smiled at him to show him no fear. He smiled back, showing a pair of teeth and surprising me.

"You're such a cutie! When you smile, dimples form on your beautiful cheeks! I wonder how the audience will react to our performance tonight."

The strings that hold me moved, making me walk towards him and hug him. The clown blushed deeply and I smiled at this. He looked so cute yet weird! He's so freaky!!

"Where are my manners?! I haven't formally introduced myself! My name is Laughing Jack and it's a pleasure to meet you!" Jack said

I kept looking at him and giggling as he kept talking. I'll just wait for the right moment to make an attack and knock him out! Also, I hope Slender finds me quickly, I don't know what Jack is capable of doing...

"What shall we perform Laughing Jack?"

"Hmm... Let's just do a normal puppet show. Nothing special." Jack said with a smile

I smiled, but on the inside, I was begging for someone to save me. Anyone would be okay if they take me far away from here. Jack grabbed my arm and lead me away from where I was held captive. He kept walking down a dim lighted hall until he came to a stop. Jack, then pushed me against a wall and forced a kiss out of me.

I'll kill that fucking bastard!!

I pushed Jack away, ignoring Slender's angry voice inside of my head. Jack then grew angry and pushed open a door at the end of the hall. He grabbed my arm firmly and shoved me in the room.

"I hope you like the spotlight, proxy... " Jack said

I looked around the dark room. My eyes could make out some chairs and people, but aside of that, everything looked just fine. This was a normal stage with normal people, or so I hoped.

Music started to play on the back. The world I was in started to change. Everything was growing bigger in size and I felt like I was being shrunk. As the music kept playing, the lights started to turn on. One by one, lighting up the little stage I was in. The people then started clapping and whistling, the show had already begun...

1. Laughing Jack

Now I have the proxy and snake prophet as one of my puppets. This is really fun! When my favorite song was played at the back of the stage, Rebecca started to feel the effects of becoming a puppet. She was only six inches tall which made her look adorable... Such perfection. No wonder Slender likes her so much!

When the stage got lit, everyone clapped and whistled at the snake prophet. She looked around in fear and then locked her eyes on me. I, then, made her strings move in a graceful way so her dance would look beautiful. She did plies and bows then she twirled all around! Gracefully dancing "Pop goes the weasel". All of my puppets began to join slowly as the song went on, making of this the best puppet show ever. But then she teared up in stage and it reminded me of him...

...

I was inside my box, hearing the sweet sound of the crane twirling around. He only wanted a friend, I gave him one. He played with me day and night, charmed by my music box. My kid used to call me by "Laughing Jack in the box", but his name I never knew. Each time I jumped out of the box, I would start laughing hard, earning a giggle out of him.

One day, his dad came along. I was inside the box while my kid talked to me. Slowly, I moved the lid of the box and slipped out. His dad then barged into the room and hit the boy in front of my eyes. The kid kept shouting at his dad that he wasn't crazy, that I could speak, that I was his friend.

When his dad had finished with the boy, he tried to rip me out of my box. Dirty move old man. I transformed into my real form and spooked the Shit out of him. His hands trembled slightly as he looked at me. My kid laughed and giggled as he looked at my funny face.

"Laughing Jack! You came out to play!"

The kid was a little psycho. More than myself, even. He wanted to make his dad pay. He wished for me to make him pay for everything he had done. Again, the kid giggled and laughed so much that tears flowed down his cheeks. Tears of agony and sadness flowed down those chocolate colored cheeks.

His dad kept trembling and begging for me to not do anything to him. I smiled at him and bowed slightly. The kid came running to my side and hugged me tightly.

"See dad, I told you he was real. Now Laughing Jack... Kill him..."

His command was serious and stern. I wouldn't had dared to disobey him. Then, I grabbed the old man by its black with silver hair. The man screamed, kicked and he even tried to bit me.

"I'm sorry sir. I cannot disobey your son. He is and will always be the best friend I've had. I was always lonely and sad inside that frigging box. You have no idea of how sad the life inside a box can be. I'm doing this for your son! I don't want to loose him!"

I then killed the man by eating him piece by piece and then went back towards my owner. The kid had a proud smile face and he hugged me even though I was covered in fresh blood and flesh.

The only thing that I'll never stand is to see a kid crying...

"I love you, Laughing Jack... Don't ever let me cry again, promise?"

"I promise... "

...

How could she remind me of the boy that made me who I am now? What secrets is she hiding? The show had ended and everyone started to leave the theater. As they left, I kept my eyes on Rebecca. Just, who the hell is she? Why is she so similar to that boy?

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Pic on top is how I view Laughing Jack. Looks awesome that way.