Unexpected things

1. Rebecca

That flash of white light had ceased and I was now standing in front of the man that had killed me in my past life. His eyes and mines were locked together. The anger inside of me was like an erupting volcano. I could even swear that my gaze shoot daggers at him cause he kept shifting at his place. My once relaxed hands were now formed into fists. The long black nails that were once lying firmly by my side were now piercing my skin, making my blood flow down my clenched hands. Even my teared up eyes were now red of fury and anger.

It's been so long since I had last seen him. Two generations to be exact. Because of him I lost the man that I loved. I lost Chad. The last time that he heard my voice, the last time he saw my eyes, the last time he tasted my lips and the last time he ever saw my face was when his own best friend killed his beloved. Chad died because of him. He stopped eating, talking, even thinking. All of that until he died and I died again along with him.

Laughing Jack didn't knew what to say, but nonetheless, he talked anyways.

"Zoe... I didn't knew it was you... I didn't mean to-"

I couldn't hold back my anger no more and I took this opportunity to interrupt him and say all that I feel on his pathetic face.

"To what?! Kill me? Disgust me? Reject me? Jack, we both know you were jealous of his happiness. You killed my mother in front of my eyes and you killed me in front of his eyes. Do you really think that you didn't mean it?"

Jack stayed quiet for a while, then he just turned around and walked out of the theater. As he left, I felt like a huge weight was lifted from my shoulders. I felt glad that I told him what I felt. After seeing him leave the theater, I walked to the backstage of it. There, all of Jack's puppets were waiting for me. They clapped and congratulated me.

After we had celebrated, all of them started to leave for their respective rooms. Eventually, I had to go to my room too, that is if I get to figure out where it was. While I was on my way out of the theater, a cute little puppet came to me. She handed me an old rusty key and smiled at me.

"With this you can get out of here. Master told me to let you go and to give you this..."

She then gave me a little suit case. The suitcase was black and white, just like Jack.

"I'll lead you to the exit and then you must survive on your own."

The girl then started walking and I followed close behind so I wouldn't get lost. As we walked down the short halls, puppets filled the door frames to their rooms. They chattered about how polite was their master by letting me go and stuff. I didn't pay much attention cause I was anxious to go home. I wanted to see Slender, play with Sally, talk with Yuki (my possessed doll), be scolded by Toby and be bothered by Eyeless Jack.

Speaking about them, how are they holding up since I've been gone...? How has Slender been?

1. Slenderman

It's been a while since I last saw Rebecca. We haven't given up hope, but we sometimes think that maybe she's gone forever... That tears my heart in two. Nonetheless, we haven't forfeit our search. If only I had a clue-

Slender!

Is that you I hear, my love? Oh my is your voice delightful as sweet sugar on top of my beautiful cake.

Oh Slender! Stop with the cheese! I'm only talking with you cause Laughing Jack let me go.

What do you mean by "let you go"? Did he really free you?

Yes, my love. Indeed he left me go. I'm out on a forest far from home, but I'll manage to get to you.

Rebecca, there is no forest I don't know nor tree I cannot reach. Tell me what you see on the way, aside from trees and branches. Show me your tentacles and spread them high.

I can only see forest and far ahead I see a road. There are no cars around and it only seems that I'm the only one here. Anywhere I look, there are only trees and bushes, nothing else. Just in case you ask, I'm walking down the road.

In which direction are you going?

West, but I'm afraid I cannot walk anymore. In the forest, the wolves attacked me and some bears appeared out of nowhere. I'm really hurt now, but as you said to me, I'm showing you my tentacles and spreading them high.

That's the attitude, after all, you are my woman. You must overcome this trial.

Slender, that actually sounds cruel...

Oh Becky, I was just saying the truth... Anyways, anything else you can see?

Not really... Just an old motel....

Okay, what's its name?

Umm... Le Pathetique motel....

I already knew where she was. My only doubt was why LJ let her free if he kidnapped her? Whatever, the good thing is that she's free...

I ran out of my room and went straight to where she was. Never did I knew that the most unexpected things could happen in a jiffy if you let them. Little did I know that LJ was just looking at us behind the curtains of this stage called life.

The show had begun. Only Rebecca and myself were on the spotlight. She didn't knew her lines, for she was like a little kitten. Trying to survive without the knowledge of how will she survive. On the other hand, I am a fearsome tiger. Using every resource on my paws to win a battle, this while protecting my beloved.

I'm gonna save my little kitten from the hands of insanity. Her eyes must be wondering around looking for answers she mustn't know yet. Ashamedly, her life will soon come to an end and so will mine. I just hope we will get enough time to show to the world what we feel. Even though I am eternal and my lover is immortal, I'm afraid...

He comes...