You're all I have left...

(Note: From now on I'll be using a lot of time skips. It's necessary for the book.)

{A year later}

Narrator POV.

A year has passed and both Slenderboy and Jessica have grown into fine little kids. The twin sisters have been separated for more than three years and they didn't care about that much. Both of their children didn't knew that soon a battle will develop and that both of them shall form part of it.

Rebecca was in her room, hearing some music while singing their lyrics when Ben entered her room with an Xbox 360. She smiled at him and motioned him to sit down.

"Wanna play some games, Becca?" Asked Ben in a happy tone

Rebecca nodded and walked towards her CD player. She pressed the pause button and walked towards her TV. Ben walked towards Rebecca and handed over his Xbox 360. Rebecca plugged in the cables and started the Xbox 360.

"What game are we gonna play Ben?" Asked Rebecca

Ben smiled evilly and walked towards the Xbox 360. He plopped in a CD and sat down on Rebecca's bed.

"Dante's Inferno." Said Ben

Rebecca's eyes glinted with joy as she grabbed the controller and plopped down on her bed. Ben watched as she played incessantly, looking to the purpose in each of her moves. She played extremely well to be a killer pasta, so he decided to question Rebecca.

"Hey, Becky... What type of pasta are you?" Asked Ben

She kept her gaze locked on the game as she answered his question. Her hands holding the controller tightly as she pressed the buttons at light speed.

"I really don't know. Slender and I haven't talked about that theme, but I guess I'm not meant for killing even though I used to kill when I was a kid." Rebecca said

1. Rebecca

I remember it all. I used to kill when I was a kid cause I wanted to see if Slenderman would come and get me for stealing his work. My photos appeared on news and newspapers. I had to move from country to country because of what I did. All of that until I met Kimberly...

I still remember when we met...

-Flashback-

It was a nice day of summer, June 12 to be exact. Kuro and I had planned on going in a killing spree this afternoon, but I couldn't help myself to wait. I never was the patient type of girl anyways.

As I walked along the streets of what used to be my hometown, I saw a beautiful house. The house was sky blue and white, it was secluded of the rest of the neighborhood and all its lights were off. I decided I would move there for the time being cause I liked being in my hometown.

As I got closer to the house, I noticed that the door was unlocked. This made me grow curious and I took this chance to walk in unnoticed.

The inside of the house wasn't that bad. It's walls were a deep shade of blue and the floor had black and blue tiles. I walked to what it seemed like a living room and all its furniture was covered with white sheets except a love seat that was positioned it the left wall of the house, besides a lantern that was in the left corner on top of a little wooden table.