Freak!

1. Rebecca

I had to make sure that Kuro was okay. Jane left her all messed up.

"Kuro, how did she find you?" I asked
"Well...I knew about your lab, so I walked to your room and went to your closet. Then I opened the secret door and she ran out." Kuro explained

I looked at her in disbelief. She went in my room, without permission?! Officially I hate her.

"But..." She started
"But what?" I said
"She wanted something else. Jane wanted to talk or something with someone." Kuro said
"What?! Who?" I said in surprise
"You. Jane is in love with you." Kuro said

My eyes widened in shock. Jane loved me? It can't be! What did I do? I only made an autopsy.

"Why? What did I do to make her fall for me?" I asked
"Damn girl! You still ask?! You did her autopsy..." Kuro said

Holy cupcakes! She liked the way I touched her. Pervert me... She is cute anyways.

1. Jane

I have been walking for a while now. Her house can't be that far away. I hope that she doesn't mind my face. Every time I remember that day, it gives me the shrieks. I remember it like if it happened yesterday.

~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~

I was watching movies with mom and dad, horror movies to be exact. My body felt sweaty and sticky so I decided to take a bath. Do you sing while you wash yourself? I do.

As I sang in the bathroom, someone broke in the house. I quickly got out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel.

In the lower floor, where the living room was situated, giggles could be heard. Giggles, laughter and applause. I peeked from the upper steps on the stairs and noticed a vague shadow of a young and handsome boy.

"Come here little kid. Don't hide anymore." The young man said

Carefully grabbing my towel, I walked down the stairs. The young man turned on the lights to reveal an awful sight.

My father and mother were tied on chairs, blindfolded and blood stained. I was calmed. But I slowly began to walk towards my parents.

"Mother? Father?" I mumbled

The young man took my towel off and grabbed me. I begged him to let go of me, but he wouldn't budge. Mom and dad began grunting and wallowing. 'At least they're alive' I thought to myself

The young man dragged me towards my parents room. The smell and the decorations made my mind recognize the room. I looked at the young man and then to my body. I warm feeling rose to my cheeks.

"Young man, why are we here? Why did you take my towel away?" I asked the young sir

"My name is Jeff. We are here cause I want you. I took your towel cause you won't need it." He said and smiled

A smile was already craved on his face, but when his teeth showed up, I felt warm inside. As soon as we entered the room, he shoved me down on the bed.

"What are you doing, Jeff?!" I asked him naively
"Your body is so naive, innocent and pure. It tempted me since I first saw you." He said and smirked
"What do you mean?" I asked while putting my feet together

He pinned me down in the bed, grabbed my legs and opened them wide, exposing my intimate parts. My body shivered at his touch.

"I'm gonna make you beautiful, then you'll go to sleep..." Jeff muttered in my ear
"Why me?" I asked

He looked taken aback by my question. I felt that I loved him. My legs were being rubbed by his hand, all the way up, all the way down. The way he licked my neck, made me feel excited. I moaned softly and Jeff giggled.

...

After making out, it went the worse part.

He took a knife out of his white hoodie. My eyes widened with fear. Jeff smiled at me and I bite him on his neck. He grunted and smiled wider.

"I'm gonna make you beautiful!!" Jeff said in an excited yet crazy tone

The knife felt cold in my skin, yet it still felt normal. But when the knife's sharp edge started to penetrate my tan colored skin, the pain was unbearable.

My shouts filled my parents room. The curtains of the room moved and swayed violently because of the strong wind. The moment that was passing before my eyes felt like if the wind had actually come to help me. But the pain was too much.

"Don't pass out, little Jane. Don't pass out." Jeff muttered

Too much pain. The cold drops of fresh blood fell in my skin. Staining my once pure and beautiful body. Jeff's laughter could be heard around the house.

"I'm done! You truly are a master piece!" Jeff stated proudly

I lifted myself up and walked to the closest mirror. My legs wobbled and I fell to the floor from time to time. After what it felt like forever, I reached a mirror. What I saw was enough to get you terrified to your bones.

I had a smile craved in my face...

I touched my face and shaked my head in denial. 'This can't be real!' My tears full of anger and sadness made their way down my cheeks, falling down my chin.

"What...did...you...do...to...me?!" I asked Jeff

Jeff came closer to me and tried to hug me, but I pushed him back.

"Now nobody will ever, EVER, like you. You are too beautiful for any normal man. I made you beautiful." Jeff said

"I am a freak!! Just like you!!" I shouted

~~~~~~~~~~End of f/b~~~~~~~~~

I was abused, mistreated, disrespected and tortured. All because of his obsession for beauty.

He marked me and burned me alive, waiting for me to die inside of it. But not even Hell could stop me! After ending my lover, I'll take revenge on Jeff.