Pineapples and bananas

1. Slenderboy

Mommy and I were fighting alongside daddy! What fun! This guy named Chad didn't stand a chance against us. Umm... I shouldn't be talking. Mommy wants to talk.

1. Rebecca

My sweet little boy and I have switched spots practically. He was the face while I was the brain. Now we were beside Slender, waiting for the battle to approach. Then we heard EJ and LJ fighting on the kitchen...

"STUPID BANANAS!!! Fight like a man you clown! Stop using bananas!"
"Shut up! I use what I want!"

Then I heard more clanking and smashing. I didn't want to focus on that, but again EJ shouted at LJ...

"Ugh!! Now you threw a pineapple! What the heck?! Stop fruiting me dude!!"
"A nice fruit hat won't look bad on you Eyeless Jack!"

More smashing and then silence. They must have gotten out of the house by the back door. Maybe that's for the best. I may have run out of food...

Location: Z Palace
1. Zalgo

I had Shadowlurker looking for Death cause I needed a soul for my plan. After a couple of minutes, Death arrived at my Palace. He bowed and stood up straight. His bright silver eyes that not matched his looks (which are very non appealing to the human eye), met mine in a nice and relaxing way.

"What do you need from me Zalgo?"

I smiled and that made him shiver. Nonetheless, I kept talking.

"I need a soul. A specific one..."

Skintaker walked towards Death and gave him a paper with the name of the soul. He, then, walked away from everyone.

"T-this is what you want?!"

I nodded my head in approval and giggled. He stuttered because of the name. Nobody wants him because he's a trouble maker. This will be fun.

"Why would you want Laughing Jack's old owner?"

I smiled and stretched my legs. This will be an interesting talk.

"I need him for a certain event. It's gonna be really fun... Let's say he'll meet someone dear for him..."

Death then nodded and went to wherever he lives or stays. Kuro then walked to my throne room only wearing some shorts and a tank top. I smiled at her as she sat on my lap.

"What are you doing here my little sinner?"

She giggled but then she went quiet. Seconds after, she ran towards the nearest bathroom and closed the door. I heard muffled sounds, like barfing. My anxiety grew and I decided to knock on the door.

*knock, knock*

"Kuro!! My Queen are you okay?"

No answer, just barfing.

"Kuro you open this door now!"

Just a little shout and gasping. I grew more worried than before and brought down the door with a kick. Kuro was on the floor, crying and panting. I laid down besides her and hugged her tightly.

"What's wrong Kuro?"

She sobbed as she showed me a pregnancy test. The result was...

"WHAT?!?!"

She cried a lot more. Her blue eyes filled with tears which ran down her beautiful skin like waterfalls of sadness. The pain I saw within her eyes was too much. She didn't want this and neither did I, so I gave her an option...

"Abort..."

She shaked her head and pushed me away of herself.

"Why would you ever kill your daughter?!"

It was....a girl? She already knew the sex? Since when? Why didn't she tell me before? As I kept asking myself this questions, my mind made more. However, maybe the kid would prove useful in a certain situation...

"You can have it...." I said coldly

Then I walked out of the bathroom, hiding the feeling of proudness that being a father gives.

"It's...a....girl...." I mumbled all the way to my room.

I closed the door and laid on my bed. I'll be a father-

*knock, knock*

"Who is it?"

Skintaker answered behind the door.

"Master, Death is here and brought you what you wished. He wishes to speak with you now. What should I tell him?"

I walked to the door and opened it. Sure enough, Skintaker was standing there like the character he is. I motioned him to take me to Death and he did as he was told.

We walked towards the reception area and there was Death. He smiled, yellow teeth coming to view, and showed me a black pot.

"There is what you asked for." Said Death

I smiled and looked at the pot. Muffled screams came out of it and I knew he was suffering.

"What's the price, Death?"

He looked at me, giving me the answer to the question before he spoke.

"You have something that belongs to me. Give me Jane the killer's soul."

I rested my head on my hand in a sarcastic way and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Sure, sure."

I opened the pot and let the boy out. In that same pot, I put her soul. Death smiled gingerly and bowed. The boy walked in only his soul along the halls, staring at the walls. I needed Dr. Smiley here.

"Scarecrow and Kuro, come here you two!" I shouted

Soon enough, they were here in a jiffy. Kuro didn't bow, yet Scarecrow did. I winked at Kuro and she blushed. What a cute little thing...

"I need you two to look for Dr. Smiley. Mr. Doesn't know a thing here is about to break down the whole mansion." I said while motioning towards the bodyless soul

Both nodded and ran away, but before they ran out of the mansion, I spoke to Kuro.

"Be careful my sinner, Smiley is a very dangerous man. I don't want you to lose the girl."

Kuro nodded and walked out with Scarecrow. The mission at first was for Kuro alone, but now that she's...pregnant...she will need assistance.

Now, I need to take care of that bodyless soul.

"Chad, come here my boy. I need to tell you why you're here."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Duuuuuudeees!! Sorry that I haven't been updating recently!!! I had a writers block again, but this time it was awful....after fifty words I couldn't think of anything more... Lol! Anyways, I'll leave u now... See ya on my diary later on... 😉😂😂