Rebellion!

1. Junior (Slenderboy)

Mother has made me grow and brought me to a war, but nonetheless, I'm still happy. Father told mom that it wasn't right for me to be in a war because I couldn't control my powers. It is kinda true, but I'm a fast learner (just like father was at my age) and I'll be ready for battle in a few days, maybe less. I just needed support and tutoring, that's all.

Aware of my condition, I started training. My first step was dominating my inner self. I usually get angry at anything and I needed to control that, but knowing myself, I needed help.

I walked out of my room and looked left and right down the hall. Nobody was out on the halls. Far away, I could hear LJ snoring and Lollipop giggling at him. 'Disgusting' I thought to myself as I walked inside my room and closed the door. Then I remembered...

"I have Chad's soul under my possession! Bingo!"

I looked inside of my soul and spirit for any signs of the guy. Sure enough, he was in a corner of my brain, cradling himself while he cried his eyes out. He was sobbing uncontrollably while begging to be freed.

The vast area of my brain was all covered in bloodied sand and skeletons hanging from dry trees. My mind was a huge dessert, lacking of life and wilderness. The space where the boy was, to my surprise, had an oasis. A little oasis with a bit of wilderness around it and instead of admiring it, the boy just sat down below a coconut palm.

Knowing what I had to do, I walked towards the boy whose hope had been vanished in an instant by my mouth and hands. The sand that my feet were able to touch, instantly turned into ashes, impressing myself in the process. I gasped and gazed down at the ash while I reached a hand to grasp it.

When I held the ash close to my face, I realized how much damage had been through. It was as if the sand was never sand but grass and I had burned it away with my feet alone. As soon as I got to the quick conclusion of never asking or doubting my mind, I blew the ashes away and kept walking.

When I stood a few meters away from him, he looked at me. Startled by this, I halted in my movement and stared at him in return. A creepy smile made its way to my face as he realized who I am and moved away from me.

Gracefully, I held a hand out to him and beckoned him over. He only shook his head and kept moving further from me. This made me feel really frustrated because I needed help as soon as possible and only he could help me, yet here he was, acting like a little kid.

Now that I realized what I think...

I feel old when compared to him...

Anyways, I ran to him and he got cornered in a palm tree. Knowing he wouldn't climb cause he's kind of a chicken mixed with a human, I held my hands up and spoke.

"I'm not here looking for fight nor anything, I need your help."

He tilted his head to the side and I smiled.

I gained his attention already...

"Look, I need help with my powers. Are you helping or not?"

He ran at my and punched my face. With my head leaning to the right and even with the pain inflicted by his fist, I laughed.

"I'm not gonna help the monster that trapped me here!!!"

I smiled and motioned my hands in a binding manner.

"YoU HaaVe NO ChOicE!!!"

My voice distorted as black chains grew from the sand and bind his arms and legs, each of them individually.

"Monster!"

I giggled and did a pulling motion with my hand and soon enough, his hands and legs were being pulled apart.

"Let me go you bastard!!!"

I sighed in annoyance and brought him down with a thump. I walked over to him and pulled him up.

"Look.... Zoe is in trouble and she wants to defeat Zalgo, but she needs my help. The only problem is that I don't have control over my powers so you will help me."

"What the heck dude?! I don't wanna help you, I just want to be freed."

"Okay..... I can help you with that."

Suddenly, I made my way out of my head and into the real world with Chad by my hand. The look on his eyes surprised me cause he seemed happy yet suspicious about me. This only made me giggle as we reached my room.

When we reached my room, I fell to the floor, exhausted and tired because of having to pull a soul out of my body. Slowly, I looked towards Chad, just to see him smiling at me warmly while he stretched a hand towards me.

"I'm done with that rebellion, let's get training!!"

I nodded happily and began to work with a person that I considered my friend even before I was born.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
I know this chapter was shitty, but I promise to try my best to make it better.

It's just that I'm writing this book plus the sequel, a book that's only about Splendorman, Rebecca's before story and a story about Offenderman. So.... I'm working a lot.

I'll publish the prologue of most of those books after I finish the trilogy of this book, which consists in the next three books:

+Show me your tentacles
+Sweet Nightmares (not published)
+Unhappy Ending (not published)

Rebecca's before story is:
+Missing Heart (not published)

Splendorman's fan fiction is:
+Polka dots: My Eternal Curse (not published)

Offenderman's fan fiction is:
+Silent Apologies: Words never heard (not published)

Most of them only have a chapter or two, but I'm making my best to make them attractive for you guys.

That's all.
Bye my little killers!!! 🔪🔪🔪