Run

1. Rebecca

I held tightly their hands as I ran towards Zalgo's Palace and when I was about to leave my mansion, Slender shouted to all his Creepypastas:

"Code 801, ZP. You have ten minutes."

What did that mean? The code 801 was rarely used cause it meant that the proxy was about to fulfill their purpose and that it needed support. It was rare that a proxy needs help because of their amazing powers, but once that they put Zalgo to sleep, their powers vanish for a period of time until it finds a new vessel that is compatible with itself.

My predecessor, Phoenix Valora, never had help from anyone. She was the best of the best when talking about proxies.

She encountered Zalgo when she was 17 and had put him to slumber in two months. Taking into consideration that Zalgo is very hard to fight against, her timing was the shortest one yet. Sadly, her life ended at the age of 18 when Insane killed her while seeking revenge, but that doesn't change the fact that she was the best proxy there was.

Also, proxies don't usually mutate or have more abilities than what they already have, so accepting me as their successor was hard and difficult. Even so, they were actually proud of myself and they had hopes for me. They entrusted me with the mission of ending Zalgo's rein of terror and nobody's gonna stop me from doing what's right.

I kept running through the desolated streets of my neighborhood while holding Slender and Junior's hands in a tight grip. Such was my grip on their hands, that my knuckles were white from the pressure that's been applied to them and my hands were sweating a lot.

Neither of them protested against my tight grip, but I knew that at some point they would. Slenderboy is that kind of kid, too sincere and doesn't know when to shut up, so I knew that at some moment, he would speak. Slender, on the other hand, knew my intentions and he didn't say anything about it.

"Mommy... Are we there yet?" Asked Junior

I looked around ourselves and all I found was streets, buildings and cars. I didn't knew where we were exactly, but we must be close to Candy Land.

"No Junior, we must pass Candy Land and then go through Chad's hometown..."

Junior looked down at the floor and stopped talking after that. His face showed sadness and nostalgia, it didn't suit him.

We kept walking down the streets of Valoria, keeping in mind that we can't walk apart from each other and soon enough, I saw a big house that was of my liking.

"Slender... Wanna go on a little killing spree?"

An evil smirk decorated my face along with the dark tone I used to talk and Slender smiled.

"Yes!" Said both Slender and Junior

I nodded happily and walked closer to the house. The house we focused ourselves was built up to look like a Japanese shrine. It's colors were white and blue with golden touches, it had two giant statues at its front, two Sher Long, to be exact. Both of the statues were made of pure gold, but they weren't of my liking.

Looking closer at the house, I noticed it had security cameras and guards all over it, which made this infiltration/robbery (I don't know how to call this...) more interesting than before.

The guards were dressed in elegant suits whose color was black. On its belt, a huge Katana could be seen. It's scabbard was embroidered gold letters that spelled the name of a mafia group. Knowing how dangerous this would be, I was eager to finish this and run away like I always do while taking a bit of treasure from it as a reward for myself.

Cautiously, I motioned my comrades to stay on the alley we were currently at while I went and killed the guards. As usual, Slender objected to this and Junior followed his father's example.

"But I wanna kill too mommy!" Complained Junior

I looked at his green and silver eyes and smiled. His eyes sparkled with killing intentions, but that would have to wait until it's not so dangerous.

"You'll stay here until I say so or you're grounded without killing." I said sternly

I also pointed at Slender so he knew that it went for him too and he raised his hands in defense while muttering that he hadn't said anything.

I nodded and walked closely to the huge fence that decorated the entry to the mansion. The guards that laid lazily against the fence smiled as they looked at me. Hiding my disgust behind a smile, I waved at them.

One of the guards walked towards me as he licked his lips. The short dress that I was wearing may have given them the wrong idea of myself, but I didn't care. As long as I get a kill, I'm happy.

"Hello there... What is a gorgeous lady like you out in the streets at this hour?" The man said

The guard had tattoos all over his body for what my eyes could see and I got even more excited. This man in front of me as all the others was a Yakuza¹.

Smiling at the man, I took out a small card of my purse. The card had in it the direction of a strip club, which also served as something else too (let's say that prostitution is common in that place).

"I work here and I got lost on the way there..." I said

He smirked and licked his lips again. His hands slowly reached my waist and his lips slowly kissed my neck. Then, he roughly pushed me against the wall and lifted my dress, exposing my underwear in the process. In a short period of time, his lips reached the side of my ears as he whispered in a harsh tone.

"How much for your services?"

I smiled at this. Now it was my cue to scare them out of their skin.

"Let's say I want your life... Will you give it to me?"

The man stopped kissing my neck and walked away from me. Fear was present on his eyes as I walked up to him and pressed my guns against his neck.

"Would you please run? I don't like easy prey..." I said in a mocking tone

All of the mafia members that were guarding the fence ran towards my direction and Slender along with Junior stepped out of the shadows with their own weapons.

Slender started shooting arrows at the mafia members while Junior carried my mother's sword and slashed at our enemies.

"Run..." I whispered to the man in front of me