Vision of what's gonna happen

1. Slenderman

I know that Rebecca hit me on my head with such power that made me go unconscious, but where am I now?

The place where I was standing, was completely extraordinary. The high of the trees was perfect and the sky was red, orange and yellow, like the sunset. The ground wasn't dry and worn, it was soft and smooth to my feet. The clouds that flew in the sky, were puffy and pink, not white nor grey like they'd usually be.

Surprisingly, it seemed like the flow of time was different. In the real world, by now, it must be almost night time, yet in here, it was sunrise.

What marveled me the most of this gorgeous place was a castle. This castle was in a far away mountain and a bridge made of wood connected it to the forest where I was. It's windows were arched and in total, the castle was magnificent itself.

I walked through the forest, looking marveled at all the things that surrounded me. Trees that were full of perfection, lakes with water as clear as glass, grass with the perfect shade of green and the brown path that didn't hurt my feet, it was smooth and soft as bed sheets are.

My feet kept guiding me on their own by this woods. Insects, twigs, bushes and dirt, everything making me feel at home in my own woods. Only my footsteps echoed through this desolated woods, making my mind drift away on its own.

Soon enough, I was at the edge of the wooden bridge, looking at the castle's entry. Being this close to it, I noticed it was huge on size and it stretched for miles and miles.

Slowly, my left hand reached the side of the bridge. The wood felt really cold against my hand and skin itself. Then, my heart began to beat really fast with anticipation and my head started to feel a little lighter.

Before anything could happen, I broke into the fastest sprint ever. The sides of the bridge became nothing more than a brown blur as I ran at lightning speed.

"Where is she?" I muttered as I ran through the castle doors and slowed to a stop.

Normally, she would be anywhere I go, but not even the presence she has within my head is present. Only a mental hole remains in its place. Not only that, but this castle was empty too as was my head.

"Hello?" I started to say as I walked into the castle's reception. "Is anybody there? I'm lost..."

*Clank!!*

I turned around and looked towards the kitchen. The noise seemed to come from there so, I decided to go and play hero.

"Hello? Anyone? Someone..." I spoke as I walked to the kitchen. As I did before, I waited for an answer and it never came.

"Master? Master is that you?" Spoke a soft male voice.

Immediately, I looked for the source of that voice and found out that the one that spoke was none other than Chad....

"Master, they said you were dead years ago.... What are you doing here?" Spoke Chad in a voice above a whisper as he slowly walked towards me.

"I'm unconscious right now... I don't know what I'm doing nor where I am. Can you please enlighten me?" I spoke softly as the young teen huge my right leg then pulled away and nodded.

"I don't have any idea of why you're here, but this is actually amazing. Currently it's been two years since Zoe- I mean, Rebecca fought with Zalgo. Everyone left after the battle cause Rebecca survived and you died in the midst of battle. They wanted to take her down. Yet as I am a soul, I'm attached to this here home where you once ruled with Lady Rebecca. Is there anything else you wish to know?" Said the teen ghost while looking at me with innocent eyes.