Special Someone

1. Slenderman

If she has the proxy mark, she has my powers and abilities. Now that I have her mark, I have her powers and abilities. It should be more easy to teach her this way, wouldn't it?

{Few hours later}...

"Ugh!! Why can't I get this damn spell right?!" I shouted in frustration

I tried to learn how this of the Gorgon powers work, and until now I've had luck with 2 spells: form changing and massive destruction. I can actually change into human form! This is amazing! But the massive destruction spell....well....it makes honor to its name. I kind of made half of the forest turn into ashes. Now I'm trying to learn the light bend spell. This spell allows me to bend the light at my own will. Until now, I almost chopped my head off with a light ray almost ten times!

I just hope Rebecca is doing better with the book. I noticed that everything she learns, I learn it too.

1. Rebecca

I've been reading this book since a few hours ago and I have learned a lot. My history isn't as bad and boring as I thought. Actually it's very interesting. My mother was cursed by a goddess. A goddess from the Greek mythology to be exact. Aphrodite. She cursed my mother cause mom was so beautiful that it tempted the gods.

My dad was an antique sorcerer. Dad was on a special quest when he met my mother. Merlin was on a look out cause he needed a tear of my mother to finish a potion. When Merlin met my mother, he saw her at her eyes, but he didn't turn into stone. My mom talked with dad for hours about their how their life had come to this. At the end of that day, my father had to leave, but my mom gave him the tear he needed. Dad kept visiting mom for months until they fell in love. I guess you know the rest from here. I was born, then Kuro. Dad liked Kuro, mom liked me.

I have special abilities and powers. I can also use spells. Until now, I've learned how to change form and the massive destruction spell. I'm working on the light bend spell. It's hard to recite, so it's hard to learn.

1. Ticci Toby

I heard that Rebecca has the proxy mark so I wanted to tell her that she's not alone. Yeika had joined in the creepy pastas under the name of "Psycho J", so we planned a big party for her.

As PJ (my girlfriend) and I prepared the party, I heard shouting coming from outside. I ran out to the front yard and met up with Mrs. Pencilneck.

"Slenderman! What did you do to my beautiful trees?!" Shouted Mrs. P

She looked angrily at Slender as he tried to bend...a light ray? Actually, it looked awesome. Slender looked like Goku when charging up a Kamehameha. I was marveled at this, but Mrs. P was really angry at the boss.

"Look at my poor trees..." Mrs. P said while sniffing

This will be hard for the boss. Mrs. P will make him replant the trees.

{Minutes later}
Location: Z Palace

1. Zalgo

I have been informed of Jane's death by Scarecrow. This really surprised me. Slender actually killed her just because Rebecca was dead. By now he has to know that Rebecca is immortal. Kuro has been crying on her room for a while now.

I do not care about Jane, but I do care about Kuro. She has given me a heart and a soul. Her courage and strength are unique. I don't know what's wrong with me anymore. I'm supposed to not care a shit about her. This is not okay...

What did she do to me?!

{Time skip: dinner time}

I waited on my throne, which had been set in the table, for everyone to arrive. Slowly, as time flew, I heard clicking, ticking and chatter. My servants happily walked through the long halls towards the most weirdest dinner ever.

The first one that came in and sat at the dinner table was Kuro. Her beautiful blood red dress shining under the light of the huge chandelier. The light made her figure look smooth and cute, almost like a doll. The whole image of her was like a dream. Her heels clicked on the polished floor, as her anxiety grew.

As she sat on the table, Scarecrow walked to the dinner table too. She had a nice rag dress made of pieces of clothing. That must be from her victims, I supposed. She wore a special pair of button eyes. Huge golden eyes decorated her face while her mouth was sewed with golden strings. She had removed the old hay and filled herself with new hay. Her wooden made shoes clanked through the floor until she sat besides Kuro and hugged her for comfort.

While they were hugging, my favorite monster arrived: Shadowlurker. His entrance was magnificent as always. He turned off all the candles and entered in a cloud of smoke. His figure was darker than black even though the smoke was covering him. Then he started laughing like a maniac, which made me chuckle. As the smoke dispersed, Shadowlurker could be seen. He looks different when he's nicely dress. I actually didn't thought that he could wear clothes at all. How ironical is this.

Shadowlurker was wearing almost the same combination of clothes I had. Except he wore a grey and black tuxedo because of the loss, while I wore a red and grey tuxedo. This was going great until now!

Next one entering the dinner room was Liu. Liu was casually dressed, but he still looked elegant. The only difference was his hair. He made it a Mohawk instead of that messed up hair of his.

After him, it entered LJ (Laughing Jill) accompanied by The Rake. Both of them wore their usual clothes, but nonetheless, they made quite a couple. This dinner will surely make Kuro feel better!!!

"Now that we're all here, I wanna make a toast in honor of our fallen ally, Jane. Many of us hated her or didn't even notice her, but my dear Kuro is suffering a lot because of this loss and I hope you all give her the comfort she needs." I said

Then, I lifted the glass cup and drank from the sour red wine within it. Everyone did the same and sat down. Afterwards, we all enjoyed this beautiful dinner I had planned for this special night.

{Time skip: after dinner}
Location: Z Palace's balcony

I was standing near Kuro while she looked at the night sky and sighed aloud. As I turned my body to leave, she softly called my name. I walked towards her and looked at her. She slowly shifted in her spot, but then she spoke softly, showing all of her womanly beauty.

"Zalgo, thank you for the amazing dinner tonight. It really helped me."

Nobody has ever thanked me for anything before. This was unexpected. All of my pride has been washed away by a simple "thank you". I looked at her with widen eyes and she tilted her head to the left.

"Kuro.... I wanna tell you something.... You may never believe this.... "

"What is it, boss?"

I kneeled down before her and took a black colored box from my pocket. She widen her eyes and gasped. Her entire body trembled with excitement. I felt really happy with this result.

"Will you be my queen?"

Those words felt like candy as they flew out of my mouth. They're the most sweetest thing I've ever said to anyone. My body is acting weird and funny. I feel a warm sensation in my cheeks I cannot stand. But then, Kuro slapped me in my face.

"Why.... Why did you do that?!"

I had to ask!!! Why the hell did she slap me?! Risking to get slapped again, I hugged her and she fell to her knees. She cried for a while until I got to calm her down.

"Why didn't you ask me before?!"

She broke me. She really broke me. All of this feelings that I'm not supposed to have, flew like wind currents on a storm. My "heart" raced at the beat of light, my body trembled in excitement, I cried out of joy and I couldn't manage to talk.

"I.... Is t-that a yes?"

She nodded and pulled the ring out of the box. She then put it in her left ring finger and she walked away.

What did just happened?!?!?!