~Summer Special~

Again I'm having a writers block and I don't want to stop updating. I apologize for the delays and because this has nothing to do with SMYT.

1. Lollipop's POV

Today we're going to the beach!

I asked Slenderman last week and he had said yes for some unknown reason that I don't understand (maybe it was Rebecca). Either way, we all packed up our things and waited for Slender to give us the signal.

"Hey Lollipop! You ready?"

Sally spoke in her usual cheery tone. She now wore a pink and white one piece bikini that Slender bought for her. Her long brown hair was now tied up in a high ponytail which looked cute on her.

"Yes, I'm ready! Sally.... Does this bikini look nice on me?"

I wore a black and white two piece bikini that showed my fairy wings. My hair was tied up in two pigtails and I wore some black and white cat ears as an accessory.

Why did I ask her that?

Easy: I want to impress Laughing Jack.

"You look divine!"

I gently smiled and walked with her to the balcony, where all the Creepypastas that were ready stood.

As soon as we stepped outside, all of the guys stared at us. We both blushed at the sudden attention and we tried our best to seat on a secluded area of the balcony where nobody would be able to look at us, but we failed and decided to stick around the other guys.

I looked around as I spoke casually to the other guys, to see if Laughing Jack was around, but I couldn't find him. Suddenly, Ben walked up to Sally and grabbed her by her waist.

"Hey there sweet Sally, you're looking good today. Very good if I say so myself."

Ben spoke with a smirk on his face while Sally blushed deeply. Her cheeks were tomato red and I chuckled at this sight of perverted love. If only Jack were here....

"Did I lose something?"

I jumped at the sound of that voice and rapidly got hugged by my back. My wings flapped themselves because I felt nervous and he only whispered into my ear.

"Don't get nervous, Lollipop. You're looking gorgeous as always."

His hands made their way to the top part of my bikini and tugged it a bit. Ben smirked and Sally blushed at the sight of a perverted Laughing Jack, but I just pulled his hair a bit and he stopped.

"Sweetie, not here and not now."

Jack nodded and grabbed my left butt cheek. I yelped and slapped his butt in return.

"Okay.... I get it! Sheesh... I love when you get aggressive and bossy..."

I shushed him with a kiss and Slenderman whistled. I looked towards Slenderman and he motioned us that it was time to go. Jack and I nodded and walked towards Slenderman.

"It's time, you can go ahead if you wish."

I smiled and bowed slightly while hugging Laughing Jack tightly.

"Ya ready for a ride?"

Jack nodded and I spread my wings widely. Slowly and carefully, I started flying towards the beach.

Jack would look at the floor as I flew and he would also smile and laugh too. It was the first time he would see the ground from the skies and he seemed marveled at the view.

"Lollipop!! Do you always see stuff like this when you fly?" Jack said with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Duh! Of course I do. I fly all the time!" I answered Jack

"The view is absolutely astonishing!" Jack said in a childish tone

I just chuckled softly and let him have it his way.

~Time skip to the beach~

We arrived at few minutes ago and got all settled up. I had to set up my towel and umbrella at the shore while Jack goofed around with his friends.

Ben is afraid of water, so he sat besides me while building a sand castle with Sally's bucket and shovel, Sally was putting on some sun block creme, Slenderman sat down putting sun block cream on Rebecca, Junior just looked at everyone, Eyeless Jack was already on the water splashing Toby, Masky and Hoodie were wrestling each other on the water and Jeff just sat down at my left side.

Everyone was having fun except Jeff and myself so I decided to make a move.

"Jeff, do you want to go swimming?"

Jeff looked at me and smiled gently, his usually present scar of a smile lifting up slightly.

"Sure! Let's go!"

Jeff took my hand and lead me to the water. Laughing Jack stopped talking with Lavender and looked at me. I was being carried by the infamous Jeff the FUCKING Killer! Who wouldn't get jealous by that?!

"FUCKING BASTARD DON'T TOUCH MY CANDY!!!"

I looked at Jeff and smiled shyly.

"Here we go again... He doesn't pay attention to me and now he gets jealous...."

Jeff just shrugged it off and kept holding me while he laughed at Laughing Jack.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO CALL HER YOURS IF YOU IGNORE HER, YOU MORON!!! SHE'S MINE!!!"

You must be kidding me....

"SHE'S MY LOLLIPOP AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO TAKE HER AWAY FROM HER CLOWN!!! GIVE HER BACK!!!"

Don't I get to say something?

"SHE'S NOT GOING BACK TO GET IGNORED FOR ALL ETERNITY WITH YOU!!!"

"Umm... Guys?"

"DON'T YOU SAY SHIT ABOUT WHAT I DO OR NOT YOU SMILING BASTARD!!!"

"Guys?"

"LOOK WHO'S TALKING! GET BACK INTO THAT CIRCUS OF A BOX!!! THAT'S WHERE YOU BELONG!!!"

"GUYS WOULD YOU JUST STOP AND LISTEN TO ME!!!"

Both of them stopped and looked at me. I nodded in approval and talked again.

"Jack, you know that Jeff does have a point on you ignoring me. I'll just ignore you both and go with Hoodie."

Both looked at me in disbelief as I flew towards Hoodie and hugged him.

"You're my boyfriend now."

Hoodie smiled and nodded.

"Okay! Let's go fetch some hotdogs before Sally eats them all, kay?"

I nodded and he lead the way towards the hotdog line. To our good luck, Sally hadn't eaten yet.

It sure was a good day....

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Sorry, I usually get really inspired to write, but as of lately, I've been lacking of muse.

I'll try my best to update a real chaptah, kay?

Love you guys and gurls!!!