Behind the curtains

Note: You don't have to read this chapter, it's just a fill up extra to make things clear from different perspectives. Anyways, if you want to read, enjoy!

1. Laughing Jack

Chad is not the same guy anymore. His entire body was made of cold magnetite and that made me shiver. I wasn't scared, I was just shocked. The metal body was an exact replica of him. Every wrinkle, every dimple, all of him was exact. Not a detail wrong in him.

He had come to my cabin a few days ago, when I got the signal of Zalgo's arrival to this world. In his hand, there was a letter from Zalgo in which Master implied that Chad was one of us now and that he's forming part of the CE Plan (Conquering Earth Plan).

Who would ever guess that Chad was a part of us? Nobody.

Chad explained how his body had come to be. It was a marvelous story and I listened to it carefully.

"Zalgo had Kuro and Scarecrow looking for Smiley while he took me into his Palace. As I looked into the horrendous paintings he had within his Palace, he called me and told me a wonderful story, one that opened my eyes. I will not enter fully on the story, but I'll tell you that Rebecca is Zoe...

Gracefully, a few minutes after he told me the story, Smiley came in. He wore his doctor suit as always, yet he treated me like a special patient. He brought up a notebook and pencil. In those, he would plant the sketch of what would be my physical body.

I described piece by piece every little detail of my body, including my intimate parts (which he refused to make at first, but what man doesn't have a penis?!). Because my body is made of magnetite, I need to check up on it each week, but it's actually pretty cool. My hair isn't natural, it's fake and inside of me, I have the "Death Pot".

The "Death Pot" let's me move my soul from body to body using the pot itself. I only need an empty carcass (mechanic body or recently passed out human bodies), then I shove the pot into its stomach and I'll automatically possess that body."

Every word, every detail, all of this I couldn't believe. It was marveling!

Chad then stood up from his desk and walked towards me, hand stretched in a shaking manner. I looked at his hand, asking with my eyes "what's that for?"

"Join me. Let us return to our formal glory. What do you say, in or out?"

I thought about it a lot. It used to be fun when we destroyed entire towns just for the likes of it, but now it was different. I know that Zoe will seek revenge on me, but if it's with Chad then maybe she'll kill him and set me free from his commands. Laughing Jack in a box doesn't follow orders from a mortal...

I shook his head and he gingerly smiled. "Once his out, I'm free of his tyranny" I thought to myself. He took my box from my arm pit and opened the lid.

"Let's go Jack, I'm giving Zoe a visit..."

I nodded and jumped into the box.

"I shall kill Slenderman... Those are my orders Jack. I don't know how I'll do it cause Slenderman is eternal, as Zalgo itself is. Master's orders are so hard to follow and accomplish..."

Chad sighed softly and started walking out of my cabin. His pace was super fast, which surprised me. For having a magnetite body (more like internal skeleton that was made of magnetite) he can sure move fast.

...

Recently we had arrived at Zoe's house. On the outside of the house, we found Eyeless Jack. He looked tense for some reason and hesitated to knock on the wooden door. Chad walked to him and pretended to be a normal person passing by the beach and talked to him.

"Hey there buddy, what's up?" Chad said with a smile

Eyeless Jack smiled back and looked at the door again. His happy smile had turned into a sad one. I could tell that because of how his cheeks had positioned. Then Jack looked at Chad and walked towards us.

"What's your name buddy?" EJ said with a smile

"My name is Chad. What's yours little fella?" asked Chad with a ginger smile on his face

"Jack. Eyeless Jack. What are you doing here Chad? If you keep standing in this same spot your skin will burn in a minute or two." EJ said sounding polite

"I came to visit someone..." Chad said sounding sad

"You mean Rebecca? Oh well, want me to give her a message for you?" EJ said happily

Chad swiped his leg on the floor and made EJ fall. Then Chad jumped on top of him and held him down using his weight. Chad's gears puffed air and his wires moved fast by the shocks of electricity that his metal body gave to him.

Jack growled and tried to snap at him, but Chad shushed him every time he did. I stood there, in my box, watching the event with marvelous eyes. Chad was always a good fighter, but now, he was even better.

"Can you tell Rebecca that I love her?" Chad asked harshly

Jack nodded and I smiled from behind the curtains of this spectacle. What a wonderful spectacle!

"When she asks is it's Slenderman, you'll say that it was me... I want to see her reaction. Understood?!" Chad growled at EJ

EJ nodded and Chad stood up. He then gave a hand for Jack to take, but Jack shoved it aside and walked into Rebecca's house. EJ knocked on the door and Rebecca answered shortly after. She let EJ enter and minutes after, we heard her voice. She stuttered out Chad's name. Then we knew that this was our cue.

"Cause I'm right here!" Chad shouted
...

Chad let me out of my box and I distracted EJ so Chad could "kill" Rebecca. Notice the symbols in kill (" ")? Rebecca will kill him or Slender will appear and kick his metallic butt.

I told EJ what was happening behind the curtains and he nodded at my plan. LJ doesn't want to be Zalgo's puppet anymore. I want to be free.

We needed to hide our talk behind fighting, so I started to throw fruit at EJ, making him shout at me. Then, we ran out the back door and talked about what's going on behind the curtains of this magnificent play.

I'm the only one that knows what's happening on the backstage...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Sorry that I took long. I was having a writers block and well...heh! I'm trying my best on writing because this story is coming to an end soon and I want you guys to have a nice memory of it.

Anyways, I'm out! 🔪🔪🔪