~School Special~

A/N: This has nothing to do with the original story. I was just having a temporary writers block and I didn't want you to feel at a lost with no updates, know what I mean? Yeah? Okay! Enjoy this little spacial that this fair girl has made.

Eyeless Jack POV~

Today was our first day of school and everyone was exited just with the thought of it. Most of all, we were happy that we were able to walk out of the mansion at day light to socialize at school.

Now, everyone was preparing themselves for school. Laughing Jack was filling his lunch box with different types of candy, from small caramels to donuts and pieces of cake. How could he even stuff all of that into that lunch box?!

Next there was Toby. Toby was putting his hoodie and drinking some pills to temporarily stop his tics for he was afraid to being bullied all over again.

Third there was Masky and Hoodie. Both of them eating breakfast in the kitchen which Mrs. Pencilneck gladly left for us to eat. Also, both of them wore a blue and purple hoodie, making them hard to identify.

On the living room was Ben. For the first time ever he wasn't playing games. He just sat there on the couch looking at the TV that wasn't even on while he bit his jacket in anxiety.

On another hand, Jeff was flirting with Slenderwoman while Offenderman stood behind them, eyeing them closely. I smiled knowing that those two wouldn't last long in uncle Offender's hands.

As I walked down the desolated halls of the mansion, I heard someone sobbing and whimpering. Carefully, I made my way to the source of the painful cries.

When I found out the source of the sound, I sniffed the air and knew that the one that was crying was a little girl. Not any girl in fact, but the girl that I loved.

"Umm... Zoe? Is that you?" I whispered softly

The sobbing stopped and turned into hiccups. I felt her gaze and I smiled at her, knowing that my guess had been true.

"J...Jack, w-what are...you doing here?" She asked through hiccups

I chuckled and sat down at the door frame while I spoke.

"I heard someone crying and decided to come and check. When I sniffed you out, I knew I had to talk to you or else, we would arrive late at school."

She chuckled and coughed. Slowly, I felt her move across the ground and sat besides me.

"I was just sad because of Ben. Yesterday, I accidentally pushed him to the lake close by while walking to a park and since then, he would sleep on the floor and not on our bed."

Oh... Hmm... Sounds like little Benny is getting his butt kicked. Zoe was crying because of him and his stupidity. How could he ever do that to her?! She's so sweet and delicate and sweet...

"He's currently in the living room if you wanna see him."

She shook her head in disapproval and I nodded.

"It's better to leave it as if. I don't expect him to get over it after a day."

"That's true."

Since his death, Ben was always afraid of water bodies. I don't blame him though. Imagine dying in a lake and then being pushed to one again...

"You know I'll always be here for you. Also, you know I love you as a lover."

She nodded and hugged my right arm, making me blush under this mask. If she only gave me a chance...

I abruptly stood up, earning a yelp from Zoe.

"We'll be late for school!!!"

We both ran towards the main entrance just in time to get our lunch boxes. Then, we both thanked Slender and hoped on the school bus along with all the other Pastas.