Little Fairy Tale

Flashback chapter now!! Chad's POV.... Enjoy my little killers! ;)

1. Chad

This being named Zalgo spoke to me, his magnificent voice booming around the throne room and making my ears fascinate over his tone.

"Chad, come here my boy. I need to tell you why you're here..."

I walked towards him, slowly sliding across the floor while trying to look at my non existent legs. Life isn't nice like this. Yet again, the being called Zalgo spoke, more fiersome than before.

"Young boy, let me tell you a little fairy tale..."

I smiled gingerly. It's been a while since I last heard a story. My cousin Zoe used to read them a lot to me when we were little, but since that day, I haven't seen her not heard her. It's saddening, actually, cause I wished our love would last for all eternity. How cruel of destiny to punish us for being in love with each other! Zoe and I had no fault in this pure incest!

Zalgo motioned me to sit on the floor and I didn't lose time. He looked at me with those fiery red eyes in which I found admiration. I admired Zalgo. His appearance and aura was superior in each and every way. Even the way he outstretched his legs on his throne was outstanding.

"Please, I want to hear the story..."

He smiled at my childish comment. Slowly, he reached a muscular yet warm arm to my head and patted my head with his huge hand. My chocolate colored cheeks gave space to my beautiful white teeth, those which formed this unique smile I had.

"Okay, let's begin...

There once was a land, governed by a mean ruler whose dreams were about killing people and torturing them. He kidnapped kids and made them his slaves..."

I was marveled. The story seemed familiar for some odd reason, but I didn't pay attention to that and asked a tiny question.

"What was the name of the King, Zalgo?"

He relaxed in his throne and sighed. That sigh was filled with happiness yet it still had a little of remorse. His breath seemed to linger in the air like a blurry cloud of dust, but it looked awesome.

"Slenderman...

The slaves he kidnapped were soon made criminals of all kind. From boys that killed to men's that traumatized kids for life. He ruled them all. One day, his brother, Splendorman, found a beautiful young girl. That girl's name was Sophia. Sophia had long black hair and fierce yellow eyes. Splendorman had fallen for this girl yet the girl didn't like him..."

Sophia sounded alike and familiar... Where could I have heard her name? My little white eyes glinted with curiosity as he kept narrating.

"The girl loved Splendor's brother, Slenderman. They loved each other yet their love wasn't meant to be. Sophia's mother had previously engaged her with another man. Years later, Sophia had a beautiful daughter. The baby's name was Zoe."

Okay... Now I knew why it sounded familiar. Sophia was Zoe's mother. My aunt.... I had long since forgotten her....

"Sophia and Zoe were happy in their life, yet Sophia still thought about the being in which she had found love, but Sophia didn't knew that Slenderman was not interested in her, he was interested in Zoe. Zoe was not born by Sophia, she was adopted. Zoe was born from a pure sinner love. A gorgon had fallen for a human and Zoe was born from it. In an attempt to hide her history from her, the gorgon gave her away to Sophia.

Zoe grew up, without knowing who she was, until the scales started growing in her body and her step father died. Zoe asked Sophia day after day why her body grew up scales. Day after day Sophia would say "I don't know what to say, my little girl." The girl kept growing until she reached the age of eight and then Sophia knew what she had to say.

Sophia told little Zoe who were her real parents. Destroyed on the inside, Zoe hid her pain from the world. Days after Sophia told Zoe that she was a hybrid, you arrived at their home."

Wow.... I arrived at such a terrible moment. Oh how sorry I am, my dear Zoe. I'm so sorry for bringing Death upon you.

"I think you know what happened in that time, but there is a story unknown to you after her death."

His voice sounded sincere, honest and sad at the same time. I knew that what he may say wouldn't help me, but rather make me angry or curious. Still, I wanted to know what else happened after she died, after I died.

"What happened, Zalgo?"

He smiled, but then some girls came rushing in. One of them kissed Zalgo and sat on his lap. When she noticed me, she giggled and waved "hello" at me.

"Who's this charming little boy, Zalgo?"

Zalgo smiled, even happier than before and played with her hair as he talked.

"His name is Chad. He's a new addition to our group when the time comes."

She gingerly smiled and looked at me. The girl was gorgeous. Chocolate colored hair, emerald colored eyes, tan skin... My was she a beauty! She slowly stretched a hand for me to shake and hesitantly I did.

"Well, hello there Chad, my name is Kuro. I am the future wife of Zalgo. It's a pleasure to meet you! By the way, Zalgo, we brought what you wanted."

A man dressed in a doctor suit came into the throne room accompanied by a girl. The girl looked like a scarecrow.

"Good. Chad, I present to you Dr. Smiley."

Dr. Smiley looked at me (more like through me) and smiled.

"I know that having no body may be a bit of a bummer, so this here doctor is going to make you one."

The doctor looked at Zalgo and smiled sarcastically. I took that as a "you must be kidding me" look and smiled.

"Yes Zalgo. I'll make a body for this here fellow, but I need a description of his physical traits to do an exact replica of him."

"That's no problem! I'll help you!" I said

I think I spoke a little too happy cause everyone looked at me strangely. Soon enough, Zalgo dismissed everyone except for Kuro and myself. Then he talked, his voice a little pissed off, but he talked anyways.

"I was about to tell you the after story of Zoe, right?"

I nodded.

"Yes... Well you see, gorgon people have the ability to reincarnate. That means they can move their soul from body to body by being born again. Zoe used that to her favor and she's been reborn twice."

I was left dumbfounded. She's been living a normal life cause she's practically eternal?! How the heck is that possible?!

I could feel all of the world around me take color as the hopes of seeing Zoe engulfed me. Hope pumped through my veins like a drug, numbing my senses and making me earn a big scold from Zalgo.

"Kid, pay attention to what I'm saying!

Zoe was reborn twice since she died. One was a hundred years ago and now she has been reborn again. Her actual name is Rebecca-"

"WHAT?!"

Kuro seemed startled at this news. Maybe she knew this Rebecca girl. Miss Kuro started to cry on top of Zalgo. Zalgo caressed her until her desperate cries turned into only hiccups.

"Kuro, I didn't tell this before because I wasn't sure. Now that I'm sure that your sister is the same girl Chad liked when he was a kid, I decided to tell you."

Kuro ran down a hall on the right side of the throne room and Zalgo was left alone with this ghost of mine.