How to be a nice parent

{Two months after}
Narrator POV.

Both of the couples had a child, one that can't speak and one that can't feel. Have you focused enough on the situation? Have you seen the real intentions of Zalgo? I bet not.

Zalgo and Slenderman have their own intentions with their child's. Who knows what they'll do next.

Zalgo was sitting on his balcony, looking at the night sky. The dazzling stars seemed to smile at him because of this new course of life he's taken.

As he stared at the night sky, Kuro walked up to him and spoke in a soft tone.

"Honey, come inside. I already made dinner."

Zalgo looked to the sky and sighed aloud. He didn't want to go inside. Jessica was two months old and walked all around the house. She walked and walked, she didn't leave him alone. He just wanted a bit of space.

He then turned around and faced his beautiful wife, smiling sadly on the process. Kuro looked at Zalgo and stretched her left hand towards his face. He then spoke in the lowest tone possible, making noticeable his deep sadness.

"I'll go inside now. Let me apologize to the sky first."

Kuro nodded, noticing that Zalgo just wanted a few minutes alone and left the balcony. Zalgo sighed softly and spoke to the sky as if actually speaking to someone.

"Loving sky, oh loving sky... Why did I had to choose a different way of life? Right now, I miss my old life. Turning people insane and fighting against Slenderman. Now look at me!"

Zalgo sniffed and shouted angrily at the beautiful night sky. His voice was full of anger and regret.

"You look at me! I'm a father now and I don't know how the hell to be one! I'm trying my fucking hardest to do this right, but I don't think I'm doing it like its supposed to be done! Like Hell, even Satan has sons and daughters and he does he's job as a father right! Why is it so hard to be a father?"

The sky seemed to react at his words. Thick, dark clouds covered the once gorgeous night sky. Thunder roared and the rain fell upon Zalgo's land. Kuro walked out of the palace and into the balcony.

"Zalgo honey, get inside now..."

Zalgo nodded in defeat and walked into the palace.

On another hand, Slenderman and Rebecca were having a very happy day. They were back a the mansion and even though it was raining towards the mansion too, they played with Slenderboy all day without complaining. Sally was playing games with him too. Actually, Sally and Slenderboy had become the best of friends in this short period of time.

In this moment, Slenderman was in his study talking with Rebecca about their son and how they'd have to take precautions in their life's.

"Honey, our son should have a normal life. I don't know if he's into killing. Yes, he does survive to playing with Sally and Charlie, but who knows if he wants a normal life." Said Slenderman in a soft tone

"I want him to be one of us Slender. He won't fit in the normal world and you know that. I mean, just look at us!" Said Rebecca while motioning to herself

Both of them though differently when talking about Slenderboy's future. While Slender wanted a normal life for the boy, Rebecca wanted him to be a killer.

"Please, Becky think about this. He could have the life we never got to have. I was a failed experiment and you are a hybrid. Neither of us could have a normal life." Slender said in a sad tone

"Let's do this... Slenderboy will have a semi-normal life." Said Rebecca in a sweet tone

Slenderman nodded in approval and hugged Rebecca. She hugged him back and softly pulled away from the hug. Both of them walked down the stairs to the living room where Sally and Slenderboy were playing alongside Charlie.

"Where's my baby boy?" Asked Rebecca

Slenderboy moved his head and looked at Rebecca. To say more, Slenderboy was too smart for his age. He recognized voices and he would already walk on his own. "As smart as Slender" like EJ had said once.

"There you are. How did he behave Sally?" Rebecca asked Sally

Sally stood up from the floor and ran towards Rebecca, Charlie in hand. Rebecca carried Slenderboy on her arms as Sally tugged her shirt and spoke.

"He's an excellent playing partner! Isn't that right Charlie?"

Charlie nodded and then both went on with their game. Rebecca walked to the library where Slender was and knocked on the door with her free hand.

Slender opened the door a few seconds after she knocked and welcomed them both. Curiosity made its way into Rebecca's mind as she asked Slender the common questions of "What are you reading?"

Slenderman (which had decided to stay in his human form until it was required to change) answered casually to Rebecca's question.

"Novels..."

Rebecca suppressed the urge of laughing and listened carefully as Slender kept speaking.

"Horror/Romance novels to be exact."

Rebecca laughed so hard it startled Slender and Slenderboy. Slenderman looked at her dumbfounded, not knowing why she was laughing.

"Novels...? Since when you read those books full of hundreds of cheese pounds?"

Slender looked towards the floor as he talked.

"Well... I like to read those stories. I used to read a lot of these books when I was human so, why not read them again?"

Rebecca smiled gently and nodded. She then handed Slenderboy to Slenderman and spoke to him in a whisper.

"Take him to our room, he needs to sleep."

Slender nodded and walked away from his wife. Rebecca sat down and started to read a random book. Slowly, she passed through the pages of the novel and sighed aloud.

"Slender should teach many people in this world to be a nice parent. It's nice to have a person like him by my side."

She then laid back onto the leather couch inside the library and fell asleep while holding a book.