H E L P

1. Jessica

Dad heard each and every word I spoke and hummed softly to tell me that he was still listening. I also explained if full detail our first battle with Slenderman's army of Creepypastas and how Slender's son looked and tried to defend me.

"It seems you do know each other, my horrendous kid murderer." Started father "I should try to speak with Death to figure out to whom your soul belonged. That way we can link you with Slender's son."

I nodded and hugged him tightly. "Thanks daddy!!! You're the best!!!"

1. Death (surprised no?)

I watched from far away as she spoke to herself about how she supposedly had met Junior and how could she forget about him. Her eyes now shined brightly as Zalgo hugged her and kissed her pale forehead.

I just leaned back into my bone made throne and chuckled. My hands hovered over the huge lake that was my portal into her world, the lake had the same use as my eyes in her world.

While I chuckled evilly, Zalgo walked out of her room and her mind became clouded with thoughts again.

"Please.... I just want to know who you are....." Jessica muttered as she walked from side to side, pulling her hair in frustration. "I feel like I hate you for some reason...."

I laughed my heart out at the sound of those words. If she only knew who she is, she wouldn't even wished to know his name. Still, I believed that it's been long enough. Seeing her like this is tiring.

"My girl..." I muttered softly to the lake.

The small girl rapidly turned her head towards the sound of my voice, but looked quizzically at the empty space where I should have been.

"My girl, don't look for me, it's useless. Do you want to make a deal?" I told the small and fragile girl with a hint of evilness.

The girl looked at the ceiling and thought about it.

"Who are you? If you tell me who you are, I'll see if I make the deal with you." Spoke the girl

I smiled and nodded to myself. Slowly, I dipped myself inside the lake and appeared in front of the girl.

"I have many names, but for you I shall be Anubis." I spoke softly

The girl nodded, smiled and giggled softly.

"How can she be Zalgo's daughter?!" I thought to myself. "How did her soul end up in this dimension of the world?!"

Many thoughts clouded by mind, but were blown away by the sound of her voice.

"What is the deal?" She asked in that soft voice of hers.

Chuckling I answered. "It's a deal of a lifetime. I'll show you who you were, are and will be. In exchange I want your soul."

{Time skip}

Her now sleeping body was resting on my bed. The enormous silver sheets covered her body entirely.
Her body was all curled up in a ball and her hair was a huge mess over my pillows. In conclusion, she looked so naïve, so pure and entirely celestial. Like an angel that had fallen from the sky by a mistake.

Even the way she talked in her sleep was awesomely cute. She would mutter the name of her mother and father most of the time. Yet, I still cannot understand how such a soul would end up with Zalgo.

"My dearest dove, lover of my non existent life, how did you end up in this naive body?" I spoke softly to the sweet, sleepy girl.

Even though she couldn't hear me, she giggled. The voice that I heard in her giggles wasn't that high pitched voice Jessica owned, but in fact her voice.

"I just wanted a little fun..." Mumbled my dove in that low, womanly tone of hers. "There is no fun in being locked up down here."

I needed her here to serve me. To please my every command.

"Rah.... I missed you so much...." I spoke softly as she held my hands, eyes closed.

"I missed you too, Death... How has work been since I've left?" She spoke with a gorgeous smile.

I rested my head on her hand. "It's been awful. Your singing used to help cease the cries of the dead, but when you left.... Oh Zalgo...."

She chuckled and smiled, slowly opening her eyes to reveal those gorgeous white eyes I've missed all of these years.

"Is that so?" Rah started while looking sadly at our intertwined fingers. "I'm sorry..."

I chuckled and smiled. "Don't apologize, darling. Jessica accepted the deal and soon we shall be reunited. I promise, my dearest sun goddess."

She smiled and kissed my cheek. "I hope so.... Jessica is very fragile."

Then, my dearest companion laid herself back into the bed, sharing the moment with the sun as it rose up the once gorgeous green heavens of my self made world.

"Always on time, when the sun rises your soul goes to sleep. I truly admire your punctuality." I spoke in a soft whisper.

Rah chuckled and yawned softly, making her sound like a kitten. "See you tomorrow, Mi hermoso ángel de la muerte"

She always knew what to say when I needed it. It's been a while since she had spoken Spanish. Rah learned Spanish cause she wanted to flirt and compliment me in a different way.

Now, the sun had already risen up and the girl that opened her eyes besides me wasn't the one I longed for.

"Good morning, Anubis." Spoke the kid in a high pitched voice.

I smiled. "Good morning, my heir. Are you ready to begin your training?"

That's the deal we made.

I would train her and teach her to be the perfect Death angel and she would inherit my throne, in exchange I would have her soul. To make the offer more irresistible, I offered to tell her who she was, is and shall be. That way, she wouldn't resist the temptation of being one of the most powerful beings in the world.

"Yes, shifu²" Spoke little Jessica in the most cold, evil and monotone voice I've ever heard from her.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
I am very proud of this chapter.

I wanted to make Death a little bit more interesting and less monotone, did it work?

I just hope so...

Vote, comment and...
Love creepypasta!!!🔪🔪🔪

"MI hermoso ángel de la muerte": My beautiful death angel in Spanish.
"Shifu": Master in Chinese