Sayonara...

1. Rebecca

It's been a week since that day. The day were I lost my virginity. Everything has been quite busy in the mansion. Now more that ever cause I'm pregnant. Slender noticed this two days ago and got a bit upset at the news. It wasn't our fault exactly, it just happened. Our lifestyle is about to change because of this life growing up inside me. But now that I think about it, we could have done a better work at preventing this. Oh well, what's done it's done. The past stays in the past.

Eyeless Jack has been helping the others in training while I'm training with Slenderman. It's hard to train with Slender, trust me, but I'll manage. If Jeff, Eyeless Jack, Sally and all the others have survived, why can't I?

By the way, to inform you of some recent events, Slender and I moved apart from the rest of the guys. We now live in a little house on the beach. Slender chose to live near the beach for he thought it would be better for our baby.

Even with this "happy" new life, the voices persist inside of my head. It hunts me day and night. Slender has tried to get rid of it, but it was no use. He explained that it was some Zalgo doing, but I don't even know who he is. Now, I'm sitting besides Slender, relaxing after a day of training hard until I fainted.

"Slender... "

He turned his head to face me. Shit! My tone was filled with sadness and he must have noticed it. I tried to smile and he's features relaxed.

"I want some yogurt, bananas, pineapple and chocolate."

He smiled and giggled a bit. Then, he nodded his head and pecked my forehead. I blushed and felt a little kick against my belly.

"Woah there little fella... I'm bringing what you want soon. This baby sure likes weird stuff."

I laughed at his stupid remark and he left. Minutes later, Eyeless Jack came into my house. I greeted him and motioned him to come into my house.

"What brings you here Jack?"

He shifted on his place and played with the string of his mask. I grew worked for what he would say or do for he never acts like this.

"Well, he told me to tell you that he loves you...."

"Slender?"

"No... Chad."

My heart dropped. Everything stopped in this place. Chad was alive! All of this years and he's alive! C... Chad is alive!! I must talk to him. I must see him. How did he survive? Why did he appear now?!

"How did he-"

"Cause I'm right here!"

I looked around for the owner of that soft, familiar voice and there he was...

"C-Chad?"

There he was. In all his magnificent picture. His chocolate colored cheeks, those bright white eyes, that long red hair... It was him! My dearest cousin!!

"You look like you've seen a ghost... Did I scare you that bad?"

I giggled and ran at him. He brought me to a lovely hug full of warmth and care. I missed him so much! When we both pulled away from the hug, his rights hand touched my abdomen area and he then stepped back. I reached my hand out to him, but he shoved it away.

"H-how could you?! I thought you loved me!!"

What did he mean? I fucking love him! He was my one and only when I was a kid! Why is he acting like this?

"You're like everyone else! I trusted you and you gave away what was supposed to be mine!"

He's talking about my kid! He's talking about the prove of love inside of me.

Eyeless Jack got in front of me and growled at Chad. Chad growled in response and showed an object that I thought I would never see again...

The Jack in the box...

I tripped on my own feet and fell back with a soft thump. Jack stayed focused on Chad and I focused on the toy. Chad wasn't dangerous on his own, but with that stupid clown... Trust me, they would destroy entire towns.

What intrigued me the most was that he had the box when Laughing Jack killed me two generations ago. How, when and why did Chad have Laughing Jack. Then Chad spoke in a low tone...

"Laughing Jack, come out and play... We have some friends here that want to see you again.... "

The creepy melody of "Pop goes the weasel" played again and I just hoped that those pineapples didn't prove hard to find.

"Stupid pineapples..." I mumbled to myself

It seemed that I didn't mumbled low enough because both of the guys heard that and laughed. I blushed like crazy and tried to hide my face away.

"OMFG!!! That was so hilarious Becca... " said Chad

Eyeless Jack stayed close to me while he tried to hide the laugh. Chad then opened the box and the clown ran loose upon my house.

Eyeless Jack made his best effort to protect me, but Chad went directly at me when he chased Laughing Jack. Then someone important came through the door...

"My hero!" I shouted at Slender

He looked around the house, his silver hair swinging with each movement of his neck. I fell in love with him all over again. When he saw Chad, he smiled and putted the bags on the floor.

"Stupid bananas...." Slender mumbled

I looked at him while he popped his knuckles and prepared for a short battle. Chad then looked at Slender and smiled.

"I've been waiting for you. You were the one that stole her chastity from me. You're the father of that Slenderboy inside her womb."

It was a boy? Oh my.... That's awesome! Slender looked at me and then back at Chad. Eyeless Jack kept chasing the other Jack through the neighborhood.

"Yes. I am her one and only. Come at me to defend your dignity, but first, Rebecca, will you do me the pleasure of joining me in this battle."

I thought about it-

"It shall be fun... "

I then looked at the delicious food that Slender bought and back at him. My body glitched and when I looked at my hands, I wasn't me anymore.

"Hello daddy!" Said Slenderboy

My son had dominated my DNA so he would control my body and appearance. What a smart boy!

"Let's have fun... " We both said in unison