Friend Zoned...

1. Eyeless Jack

Toby had recently gotten out of the room Becca and I were in. When he left,  I slowly grabbed Becca's hand and took of my mask. She gasped at this and I moved my head to "look" at her.

"What's wrong EJ? You never take your mask off in front of me." Asked Becca

I smiled. I really felt happy at this reaction. Becca doesn't suspect anything. This only makes it.... Oh shit... More difficult to say. Jack don't be such a deutche...say it already!

I knew it was time....

1. Rebecca

EJ was acting weird. He took his mask off and when I asked him if he was okay, he smiled. WTF?! This is getting uncomfortable for me. Now he grabbed my hand and sighed softly, as if trying to get something out of his chest. That something must be very difficult to say.

But then I froze at what he said....

"I love you Rebecca...." He had said

I looked at EJ in surprise yet in anger. He was my best friend, my assistant, my partner in crime. When did this happen?!

Something had slipped down my cheek and I know it was a tear. If he would have said it before! Then EJ "looked" at me with a hint of worry.

"Becca?..... Becky....look.... I'm sorry-"

I didn't let him finish cause I kissed him. I kissed him with all of my anger, sadness and pain. As we kissed, I cried and cried. After what it seemed forever, I had to pull away. EJ looked like a tomato... Then I pecked his forehead.

"Don't get this wrong. I love my Slender deutche... "I said

He nodded his head and stood up from his seat. As he went to leave, I grabbed his arm and begged for him to sit down. He did as he was "ordered" and he looked at me.

"Friends only. Nothing more." I said to EJ

He nodded again and pulled the mask over his face again. Covering such a beauty must be a crime, so I pretended to hug him and I took off his mask again. EJ whined like a kid and pouted.

"Give it back, Becky!" EJ shouted

I sobbed his face and shook my head. He must have forbidden to wear a mask.

"I won't give it back! You look nice without it!" I said while I moved the mask from side to side.

He tried to get the mask one more time and landed on my stomach. I coughed cause of the sudden weight and he blushed. As he blushed, the machine that measures my pulse started beeping fast.

*beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep*

I started relaxing cause EJ had this worried expression on his face that hurts me. He looked at me and I coughed again. Damn! He was still on my stomach! He moved so he would be on top of me completely and he looked directly to my eyes. He then leaned in and kissed me again. He's kidney flavored lips crushing against my lollipop flavored lips. Our kiss was interrupted by the beautiful pulse machine that I fell in love with.

*beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep*

Yeika came rushing, along with Toby. They stood on the door frame. Looking at each other in embarrassment. I looked at EJ and I pushed him off me. He landed roughly on the floor, shouting nonsense to the air. Toby laughed at EJ and I laughed too. Yeika walked to me and leaned in close to my ear.

"Slenderman is waiting outside cause Dr. Smiley said you could leave the hospital." Said Yeika

My heart beat faster than ever at the thought of Slender. The pulse machine got crazy and the nurse had a shocked face. I grabbed the needles that were inside my skin and pulled them off, making blood splatter on the bed sheets. Then I took out the thing on my heart finger that connected me to the pulse machine and I pulled it off too. Finally, I cut the piece of fabric that was around my neck with one of my long, black nails. Then I jumped off the stupid hospital bed and ran out of the room, leaving a surprised nurse, a happy Toby and a destroyed EJ. I told him we were friends only and if he tries to do something again, Slender will kill him. I'll make sure of that.

Oh....I forgot to give his mask back! Well... I'll keep it then.... I thought as I walked through the halls of the hospital looking for my husband to be. A smile flashed through my face as I remembered his nonexistent face. I really missed him...