Dr. Smiley

1. Ticci Toby

I've got the nurse's number. She's hot. When we arrived at the doctors office, EJ said a name that I thought was buried in the past.

"Dr. Smiley... "

It's been years since I last heard of him. This means that he attended Becca. Slender won't be too happy about this. EJ knocked on the door.

*knock, knock, knock*

Then a voice answered.

"Come in EJ, I've been waiting for you."

I felt taken aback by this and my nerves took control of the situation. I really hoped that EJ knew what to do now.

1. Eyeless Jack

Smiley opened the door and looked at me, then at Toby. He smiled and motioned us to come in and take a seat. We did as we were told, careful to not sit in a trap.

"How is she?" I asked

Smiley gave me that cliché smile of his and looked at Toby.

"You should learn to be like dear Toby here. Let me take a breath dear Jack. Attending little Becca's wounds wasn't easy. Jane did a good job." Smiley said

How did he knew all of that stuff?!

"How do you know all of that?" I asked calmly

Smiley crossed his legs and moved them on top of his desk. He yawned and talked to a nurse by the phone.

"Miss Yeikeneliz, bring the diagnosis of Rebecca Gorgon....yes.... Thank you."

Toby blushed at the mention of the nurse. Damn... He really liked her... Then he talks about me...

"I hope you didn't do anything wrong to her or Slenderman will kill you." I said

*door opens*

"Here are the papers you asked for." Said the nurse

The nurse looked at Toby and blushed. No fuck! She liked him too?! I'm feeling so lonely right now. So much love and I don't even get a hint of it.

"Hi Mr. Rogers, can we have a talk?" Said the nurse
"Yes. I shall be going Jack. Good luck." Said Toby

I looked at him. You bitch! Leaving me at a time like this for a girl!? Suck my wiener!
I nodded at him with a fake smile plastered all over my face and he left me and Smiley alone. I looked back at Smiley and he laughed.

*door closed*

"You like her don't you?" asked Smiley
"Yeah, so?" I spat
"She said that you were cute and that you're nice to her." Smiley said

I opened my eyes widely and I blushed hard. Did she really say that?! When she recovers, I'll confess to her. I don't care if I get friend zoned, I'll do it!

The nurse spoke through the intercom system...

"Doctor Smiley, patient number 1024 has awoken. I shall allow visits to her. She asked already to see Jack."

I jumped in my seat of excitement and I looked at Smiley, waiting for an answer. My stomach felt funny and I liked this feeling. It felt good yet I knew it was bad.

"I shall escort Jack to her room immediately. Notify her." Smiley said

I ran out of the office and bumped into a blushing Toby. I looked at him and smiled widely below my mask.

"What's going on Jack?" asked a still blushing Toby
"Becca awoke! Smiley is taking me to her room now. Let's go!"I said excitedly

Toby smiled widely too and nodded. I'm still asking myself why was he blushing for, but now I've got more important things to do. Such as... CONFESSING MY LOVE TO REBECCA!

2. Ticci Toby

We walked through the halls of the hospital in search of her room. I kept thinking about the nurse all of the way.  She asked me for a date! She likes me! I'm about to die! It feels great to be loved.

Jack seems too exited about seeing Becca again. I bet he's gonna confess to her! That would be cool to see. Maybe he'll even get a chance with her.....

No he will not...

"Here we are! Room number 1024. Patient: Rebecca Gorgon."Said Smiley
"Finally! Can I?" asked a exited Jack

Smiley nodded and Jack rushed into the room. I facepalmed and walked into the room, closing the door behind me.

"Heya guys!" Said Becca in a sweet tone
"Hey Becca. How are you feeling?" asked EJ

Dude.... You're so obvious....

"I'm feeling better. Smiley did a great job on my vocal chords and neck." Said Becca

Then the nurse in charge of taking care of her entered the room. Nah... You must be kidding me... Her again? Yeikeneliz entered the room. I blushed like crazy and when she saw me, she blushed too. Rebecca saw this and looked at us both.

"Hey, Yeika! Is there something going on between you two?" Becca asked

Yeikeneliz blushed and nodded. I nodded too.

"Toby and I like each other." Said Yeika

Rebecca looked at EJ and smiled. EJ got nervous and I knew I had to wait outside. I told Yeika what's going on and she nodded in response. She's such a beautiful woman.

I just hope that EJ does what he wanted to do.....