Let's Dance!

1. Slenderman

Rebecca knows Falin and who he was. Yet, it bugs me of the way she found out. She met Falin in a dream, which is very strange and she talked about Falin as if it were common. Not even I talk about him that normally, not after that misunderstanding.

Either way, she met Falin and I can't do anything about that. Even if I try, he would find a way to meet her again. If that happens, I would be called the evil one in this case.

Nobody can say shit about what happened that day until I say so.

Rebecca knows that the end of the world is coming and she seems to be very relaxed. Not a hint of fear can be seen in that beautiful face that has recently awaken besides me in this bed.

"-yawn- Good morning Slender baby..."

I smiled. Those now white eyes held no fear nor suspicion at myself, just happiness.

"Good morning, Becky. How are you?"

She yawned again!! Oh my gosh, she sounds like a kitten!! This was so cute!

"I'm fine, thanks for asking. How about you?"

Her hair was a huge mess and I kept staring at her in a loving way. She's cute in each and every way.

"As long as you're fine, I'm fine. Also, just being able to wake up by your side makes me happy."

She smiled and nodded happily.

*Boom*

I jumped out of the bed at the sound of an explosion and Rebecca followed in a hurry. Soon enough, we were out of the cabin (in which we were staying and not to show of, I made it). We looked to both sides of the street and there was nothing in sight.

"What was that?"

Her voice seemed worried and I could only confirm that I was right by her body movements. She had her eyes opened wide and she moved her head from left to right, looking for any movement.

Suddenly, something popped out of a nearby bush. It was small in size and it's eyes were completely black. It's body was completely covered in black robes which didn't look comfortable to walk with and in its feet, he wore some socks with wooden sandals. The being had this look of "satanic monk" mixed with "traditional Japanese dude" that didn't suit him for anything. The black robe only served him to look even smaller and the sandals didn't help him look fiercer. He looked more like a weirdo than anything spooky.

Rebecca tried to get closer to the being by walking slowly. She crouched and walked as "James Bond" when he's stuck against the wall and is trying to be sneaky.

Even when she was sneaky, she only managed to be two steps away from the being. Rapidly, the being jumped at Rebecca and licked her face. Then, the being took of his robe only to reveal long red hair and a beautiful pink kimono.

"Look at this thing Slender!! It's a little hybrid!!!"

I looked at the being in disgust and the "thing" did the same towards myself.

"What does that thing have of hybrid?"

The being angrily looked at me and puffed smoke through her nose.

"I'm not a thing!!! I'm a she!!!"

That thing could speak!? Now all that's left is that pigs fly!

My eyes widened in surprise and shock. Then, the girl smiled at me and nodded.

"That's what I thought."

That!!! That girl!!! How dare she!!

"That still doesn't answer my question. What type of hybrid is...she?"

Rebecca cradled the girl that now rested in her chest as she spoke in a happy tone.

"She's half fairy, half dragon. Another failed experiment hon..."

That explains why she had faint lumps in her back. How did she get here on the first place?

"Hey girly... How did you end up in this lands? This is Zalgo's territory, you know?"

The girl smiled as she talked.

"Yes, I know this is his territory. Actually, I was created with the only purpose of working for him. Yet, that doesn't mean that I want to. Also, for your information, I may look small, but I made a whole building collapse. Don't judge a book by its cover..."

I smiled sarcastically at her and nodded. She made a whole building collapse which meant that the explosion we heard earlier was made by her gorgeous and noisy escape.

Rebecca kept cradling the girl on her arms and I started to walk back into the cabin to pack up our stuff. That building was close to our location and I couldn't risk being discovered at this point of the mission.

By now Zalgo must have been informed of our presence in his land, but he may not know about our location. Right now that's all that matters.

"What's your name girly?"

The girl looked at me and smiled.

"That's more like it no-face, my name is Pop, Lollipop."

I giggled softly as I turned around to look at her.

"Well...that's a very sweet name... Who named you Lollipop?"

The girly jumped of Rebecca's hands and popped her knuckles. Her face turned into one of anger as she puffed smoke through her nose.

"Okay No-face... I'm getting really pissed off with your stupid sarcasm. You know what?..."

I tilted my head signaling that I was waiting for her to continue, but her words never came out.

She ran towards me with killing intent and I only laughed.

"Let's dance PedoSlender..."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Heya!

Here's ya old Slendy reporting again!

I'm gonna make this book longer until my hands decide when should it end and how. Anyways, be sure to comment, vote and follow.

Bye my little killers!! 🔪🔪🔪