Secret Lover

1. Rebecca

Last thing I saw with my own eyes was Slender when trying to kill my sister. Then Jane.... killed me....and everything went black.

I felt light weight, relaxed and happy. When I was dead, I saw my mother. She smiled happily at me and asked me why I was there. As I explained, she nodded and told me to go back home. At first, I asked myself how, but something pulled me away from my mother. The last thing I heard from her was an "I love you, my snake queen." Soon enough, I opened my eyes to see the face I've been missing so much.

*cough, cough*

"S... Slender? " I mumbled for my throat was dry

I gently touched his face and he shivered at my touch. Jeff, Ben, Toby and Eyeless Jack came running to where we where and looked at me in a slight shock state.

"Becca?!" Shouted Jeff
"OMG! She's alive!"Screamed EJ
"I....am.... glad that you are alive." Said Toby

I smiled at them but a huge sense of pain covered my neck. Slender got worried and tried to touch me without cutting me with his huge claws. He tried many times, failing greatly and slightly cutting my cheeks. He gave up on his hands and used his tentacles instead. I winced a bit while he lifted my head from the floor, but I just held his suit tightly, telling him that I was there. Slender looked at the rest of the crew and slightly nodded.

"Where to boss?" Asked EJ
"She's in great danger, so we shall take her to a hospital. EJ, you shall stay with her along with Toby. She shall be our bait to attract Jane and Kuro. Are you okay with that my "snake babe"?" Asked my lover

*cough, cough*
"Y... Yeah" I whispered
"Then take her away EJ. Don't leave her alone, not even in the bathroom." Slender said

That last part freaked me out and I looked at him with a "WTF?!" face. Ben elbowed EJ on his side and smirked at him. EJ blushed deeply by something Ben whispered to him. How ugly Ben...

"Don't worry baby, I'll keep an eye too just in case. Like I can't wink, I'll just say the word... 'Wink!'"Slender said as he laughed slightly

I chuckled which made me cough blood in return. Slender tilted his face. This meant he was really worried. He carefully placed me in EJ's arms and signaled him to go. I looked at Slender with tears in my eyes....

"I want to be with you, Slender.... " I mumbled

Slender looked at me and then looked at the floor.

"I love you too, my snake queen." Slender said

Then... He teleport out of everyone's sight, leaving me alone with EJ and Toby. Tearing my heart in two....

I hugged EJ's shirt tightly and cried on his chest. Every tear breaking my heart more and more....

1. Eyeless Jack

I wish I could tell her something to show her my support, but I couldn't. She held my shirt tightly and cried in my chest. Every tear that landed on me, broke my heart. I've never seen someone so hurt.

My heart beats faster every time I see her. My lips wanted to taste her lips, but she's Slenderman's girl. She will never be mine. She loves him and I love her. Life is so unfair!

We arrived at the hospital faster than I thought. Maybe because I was lost in my thoughts, but I really don't care now. We were at the front door of the hospital and I decided to do something stupid....

"HELP ME! SHE'S DYING!" I screamed

Soon enough, many nurses and doctors came running towards us. Sweet little Rebecca was still crying because of Slender. Toby face slapped himself.

"Shouting.... Like dude.... Really?" Toby said

I smiled at him and followed the nurse until we came across a stop.

"You cannot pass from this point. Sit on those chairs, we'll inform you about your wife's condition." Said the nurse while pointing to some chairs

Rebecca.... My.... Wife? I smiled at the thought of this. The nurse thought that Rebecca was my wife because of the shouts, I bet. Even so, I couldn't stop thinking about Becca. I've never been so worried before. Toby saw this and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Dude...  Stop being so obvious about your feelings." Toby said
"I love her. I really do. Can't help it. " I said

The nurse busted out of the surgery room. I looked at her, waiting for her to speak.

"Are you the husband of Rebecca Gorgon?" She asked while looking at me.
"Yes, I am. How is she?"I asked
"The surgery was a success. We managed to close the wound on her neck. Her scaled body didn't had much damage because of the scales. Also, Mr. Gorgon, the doctor wants to speak with you right away." The nurse said

The nurse was about to leave, when Toby talked to her out of nowhere.

"Ma'am, can I ask your name?" Said Toby

The nurse smiled sweetly and nodded.

"My name is Yeikeneliz. And yours?" Said the nurse

"Toby. Toby Rogers. Is it rude to ask for your phone number? I wish to have the opportunity of knowing you better."Said Toby

"Here you have my phone number. Hope you call soon, Toby." Said the nurse while giving Toby a folded paper

The nurse then took us to the doctors office and left us there. I looked at the door. The door was made of an expensive looking wood and it had a golden plaque that had the name of the doctor. I got angry at the sight of the name....

"Dr. Smiley.... "I said