Lay a finger and I'll chop it off...

1. Jessica

Anubis and I had the greatest night ever. He made me feel alive.

He showed me what means the word sex and what is a dick. He also touched me in places that nobody has ever touched. I loved the new experience.

"Hey Jess..." Groaned a sleepy Anubis as he smiled at me.

I giggled at his sleepy face. His black and silver hair was a huge mess, disheveled in many places, and the look on his white eyes was that of tiredness and pure exhaustion.

"Hi my gorgeous soul claimer..." I spoke with a soft, happy tone as I ran my hand through his hair. "Did you get a nice sleep?"

He rested his head on the pillow and chuckled. "Of course I did. You got me all worn out."

Feeling flattered, I stood up from the bed, pulling the sheets and hanging them around my body. Carefully, I walked towards the shower, noticing the slight pain in my body and the sore feeling in my womanhood.

My feet trembled a bit while I walked and I almost fell, but Anubis was there to catch me on my way down.

"Careful there, we don't want accidents. Let me help you..." He spoke softly, gripping my hand in his while guiding me into the bathroom.

"Thank you..." I whispered somewhat embarrassed, but Anubis just chuckled.

"No problem darling. After you take a bath, go to the dinning room...there may be a surprise waiting for you..." He spoke with a playful demeanor.

I just giggled and closed the door. Already inside the bathroom, I let go of the bed sheets and throw them close to the door, immediately stepping inside the Jacuzzi.

Already inside, I start to notice the physical changes on my body, one of them being my skin color. It was actually a big change, I mean, going from peach to red in an instant is a huge change, no? Now I look like a female version of Insane!!!

"What is going on?" I asked aloud to nobody in particular as I checked every inch of my once fragile self.

Ignoring the fact that I had lost my chastity, virginity and purity at the hands of a man that could possibly be my grandfather, I sank below the kiwi smelling bubbles that produced my favorite shower gel. Below the water, I opened my eyes and saw mom and dad. Dad was crying like crazy in a puddle of his own blood, holding one of my bed sheets in his bloody hand. He seemed really upset for a reason I don't understand.

Mother held father in her arms as he kept crying on the floor and Insane stood still, coughing badly while sniffing. The sad mood that surrounded my room was chocking me to the point I couldn't breathe.

"Oh daddy, what have I done?" I spoke softly though I know they couldn't hear me, all that came out of my mouth were bubbles.

Deciding I had enough, I resurfaced above the huge bubbles in the Jacuzzi and stepped out. It seemed that my body got used to the temperature in the Jacuzzi cause my entire body shiver when hit by the cold breeze that came through the open windows of this fancy bathroom.

Careful not to slip, I grabbed a warm and fuzzy black towel and stepped out of the bathroom. The second I walked out of the bathroom, my eyes landed on a gorgeous dress that laid lazily on the bed.

I gasp and practically lunged at the white and purple dress, grasping it while twirling around the room.

"It's so beautiful..." I whispered to myself as I took in the details of the dress.

I immediately dried myself up and did my long, black hair in a braid. Then carefully, I slipped the dress on, not bothering to put some shorts, nor underwear.

Stepping in front of a mirror, I noticed the big changes in my body. I saw myself as a 5"2ft tall woman with noticeable breasts and a butty to envy, yet my red skin seemed to be the thing that scared me the most.

Fear was not a thing that we, heirs of Zalgo, could have so I pushed the thought aside as I slipped on some red heels and walked out of the room.

1. Zalgo

"He had her..." I kept whispering to myself as I hugged her bed sheets.

I know what he has done. I know that he took her. My sweet little monster, my girl...

"What do you mean?!" Asked Kuro again with a worried expression on her face.

I guessed that she didn't have a connection with our daughter. She didn't feel when all of that happened.

"Death...." I whispered again, feeling breathless.

Kuro got closer and softly caressed my wings. "Death what?"

Her soft voice gave me shivers as she spoke, but I only whimpered in return. "Death had our baby...and..."

I look at her and begged with my eyes that she wouldn't ask what he did. That he had our baby. That she was not innocent anymore. That we had failed as parents.

"Don't tell me he..." She spoke with watery eyes. It seemed that realization had hit her. "That monster!!"

I kept sobbing as I tried to stand up. My feet hurt immensely, not to mention the area between my legs...

"I'll kill that bastard, but for that, I have to do something that I never thought I would had to do..." I spoke to myself

"What is it, honey?" Spoke Kuro while holding my hand, helping me stand up.

"Make a deal with Slenderman. I need him to work for me again." I spoke full of determination.

Silence loomed through all the palace when I spoke his name and I liked it that way. Last time Slender worked for me, none of my own helpers could compare to him and he was of great help. What happened those years was a great reminder to all of my workers: never mess with Slenderman.

Why did he end up leaving my side?

It's been a while since I last knew about her. The reason why Slenderman left my side and made his own path, creating the position of the proxy and earning admiration from kids he kidnapped for his own pleasure. That woman that now stood in front of me as the most beautiful ghost I could ever imagine.

"Welcome, Miss Rebecca."