You're here!

1. Rebecca

I heard a soft knock on the front door. Kuro was asleep, so I was supposed to open the door? Anyways, I walked towards it and opened it. The beautiful view that came I had seen behind the door, took me by surprise.

"Jane?..." I say in surprise

Her face looked different. She had a smile craved in her face. Red liner around the scar to make it look bloody. I liked how it looked.

"Come in. Welcome home Jane." I say as I hug her close.

1. Slender

"Since I saw Rebecca, Jane hasn't reported to Zalgo. This is odd. That means that Jane will kill Rebecca. I need to help her!" I muttered to myself

I, the great Slender Man, have created a town where we can be happy. It has a great amount of "prey" and it's a bit isolated. In the town there is a little park and besides the park it's our house. The "CP Mansion" is a wooden house that looks like it's gonna break apart at any second, making it perfect for a hiding spot.

From here I must go to help Rebecca. Need some support though. Zalgo wouldn't have Jane go without backup.

"All of the proxies and pastas meet me outside!" I shouted

Seconds later, all of them are out of the house.

"I need assistance in an emergency mission." I say

Jeff (like the stubborn asshole that he is..) interrupted my beautiful introduction to the problem.

"Get to the point boss, who's going and who's not?" Jeff said

"I need my strongest pastas and the smartest proxies. That means that EJ, Jeff, Tobbi, are comming. Also Ben, Masky, Hoodie and Lavender." I say

"Ooh yeah!! Bae this is gonna be so fun!!" Ben shouts

I face palmed myself. Ben is so ridiculous sometimes....

2. Rebecca

Jane's visit didn't go as I expected. She brought many people to my house. Their intentions were clear.

When she entered, I only remember hearing an "I'm sorry." From Jane and now that I wake up I'm tied up to a chair. Kuro is smiling wide besides Jane and Scarecrow (I know Scarecrow since a while back ago. Almost the same situation, but I almost ripped her to pieces).

"K...Kuro?..." I say

Kuro came close to me and slapped me in the face.

"I'm "Medusa" to you." She said coldly

I lay my head down and laugh. My laughter became louder and louder which each second.

"You..are using mom's name to kill?!" I say through laughter
"Yeah, so what?" She asked stupidly

I laughed louder. As loud as I could.

"Damn!! Be more creative!! Be like me!!!" I say

I emphasized the phrase "like me" cause our parents used to tell me how amazing my killing skills were. Scarecrow began laughing in a low voice and Jane too. I started singing and laughing (I think that in this moment they think I'm drugged!).

"Baka, baka,
I'm tied in a chair.
Baka, baka,
I don't even care.

I can break the rope,
Cut you down,
Slice you apart,
And never be found.

Betrayal, sadness,
Love, passion,
Anger, respect,
What word are you?

My eyes can turn you into stone,
My skin can resist being cut.
My fangs inject poison,
How do you want to die?"