Replanting and learning to never burn a tree...

1. Ticci Toby

Slender has been replanting trees for a day now. Mrs. P really made a joke of him. She had put one condition to Slenderman and he didn't had another option, but to obey. What was the condition? No magic. So he couldn't use his tentacles, nor any type of magic. He's really fucked up...

"Mrs. P, how more do I have to plant?" Slender asked

Mrs. P kept her arms crossed over her chest and huffed. I giggled softly and moved my hands over my lips to muffle the sound. Then I felt a slight tickle in my head. I moved one of my hands to the area that feeling of wetness and tickle. To my surprise, once I moved my hand towards my face, there was blood on it.

"Don't laugh at my disgrace." Slender said

I laughed harder when Mrs. P scolded him for using magic. Everything was going out in a weird way. After I saw Slenderman being slapped by Mrs. P, I made my way to Rebecca's room.

1. Rebecca

I've been thinking about how to work with my proxy problems, but until now, I've had no luck. Slender has helped me a bit because of our connection. I need to find answers. Man... Why am I even human?! This is not me.

I desperately ran out of my room and bumped into Toby. He wore that beautiful smile that warmed my heart. Smiling looked good on him. PJ sure is a lucky gal.

"Hey Becky. Where are you going?" asked Toby

I thought about it. Should I tell him or not? I'm planning to go to my native town, where my species was located at. I need answers and fast. This is the only way, but Slender needs to come with me.

"I'm going home." I spoke

Toby gave me a puzzled look. I facepalmed cause I knew that I had expressed myself wrong again.

"I'm going back to Gorgonia." I explained

It's been a while since I last mentioned that name. Mom used to take me there to help Kuro on Snake Camp. It was fun, actually. All of the kids turning people into stone, me included between them, while they pleaded to stop. Ah.... Such good times....

"Why are you going back to the city of snakes and bones?" asked Toby.

He's like a big bro. He's my Onii-chan. I hoped he wouldn't mind that I'm going. His expression shifted between worried and sad.

"I need answers. Surely I may find some there." I spoke sadly

He nodded his head in approval. Now I needed Slender to approve and come with me.

I kept running through the long CP filled halls. I jumped a set of stairs and rolled at the bottom to the left. I repeated this chain three times until I was on the first floor. There I saw Ben fighting with Jeff and EJ. Sally was playing with Charlie and Yuki (my possessed doll). LJ was eating candy like always. Masky and Hoodie were yelling over whether or not we should eat cheesecake. Mrs. P had this satisfied look on her face like if she had gotten away with something. Suddenly, I felt exhausted to my bones. The feeling of having worked all day and night overwhelmed me. I walked over to Mrs. P and smiled.

"What's going on Mrs. P?" I asked shyly

She looked at me and bore onto my mind yet again, those red orbs she calls eyes. I felt horrendously inspired on her face. I had never admired her beauty up close. We actually almost never talked.

"Slenderman here burned half of the forest with a light ray and now he's replanting them. Without magic."

I smiled like a kiddo. That explains why I was so tired. Slender was tired. I nodded to Mrs. P and walked outside. On the forest border, which divided my mansion from it, he stood. All wet in his own sweat, overwhelmed by tiredness. My gorgeous Slenderman.

I waved happily to him and he waved back. He soon lifted a tree with his bear hands and let it fall inside the hole he had previously dug for it. He was done working, for now. Slender clapped his hands together, cleaning the dirt of his hands and walked besides me.

"Wanna sweaty kiss, Becky?" Slender teased

I ran away from him and into the mansion. The smell of his sweat followed me as I ran and I knew he was gaining up to me. I ran as fast as I could, but he eventually tacked me down to the floor. He shoved his face close to mine and I looked closer at his factions. He never had factions. Shit, he didn't have a face in the first place!

"What.... happened to you?" I spoke softly

He looked at me with his strange silver eyes. Making me feel bats inside my stomach. Everything about him fascinated me more than ever. I got used to the face with no faction, that seeing him like this got me shocked.

"Form Changing Spell."

I eyed him. His silver hair fell all around his face. I moved his sweat soaked hair out of his face and he smiled. Pure white teeth coming to view. He grabbed me by my now long normal black hair and kissed me with his pink lips. His now peach colored cheeks giving off a nice shade of red.

When he broke up the kiss, I let out a shaky breath. My heart was racing like a horse and I smiled.

"You're so beautiful..." Slender spoke in a soft whisper.

I blushed like crazy and hid my face from him. He slowly lifted me up and carried me to his room. Obviously, he was gonna take a bath. He needed it. Like he was tired, half way up in the first set of stairs, he teleport. In a blink of an eye, we were in his room. He settled me down on his bed and he walked away towards the bathroom, suit and towel in hand.

Minutes after, he came out of the bathroom. His sexy body giving off an aura of beauty beyond belief and precaution. All of his grey hair was sticking on his peach colored face. I giggled playfully as I got closer to him. Slowly, I wrapped my fingers in his hair and started to move them out of his face. Slender smiled and pecked my forehead.

"How can you people live with these things on your face...?"

I laughed and shrugged my shoulders. He handed me the towel and asked me to dry his hair. I grabbed the towel and started drying it with a towel. Short enough, his hair was dry, but something was missing...

"Bingo!" I shouted excitedly and ran to my room.

I took a blower, comb and brush, and some hair moose. Then I ran again to Slenderman's room.

"What's that for?"

"Shut up and let me work!"

I took his hair and formed in into a freestyle Mohawk. It looked awesome, I must admit. When I had finished, someone knocked at the door and abruptly came in. It was Jeff!

"Perfect timing Jeffy boy!" I said

He looked out of place until he saw the new Slender. He gave me a thumbs up and kept looking at Slender in surprise.

"Rebecca this is awesome shit here!!" Jeff said

"Well, I want him to look awesome for when we travel." I said

"Where? Wait, what? Nobody told me about a trip." Slender said

"To Gorgonia." I said

"I shall go now..." Jeff said and left the room

I was left with Slender while he thought about the trip. He ended up saying yes and I ended up in my room giggling in joy. This is gonna be great!!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Loreine!!! I hope you like it gal!!
"Why do I have to go on a trip?!"
Shut up Slender and accept your destiny. I'm the boss now.... *evil laugh*

Also, Welcome to Wattpad Chad! Love you my nerd! Hope u like the story so far! ;-*