Let's make a deal...

1. Lollipop

I ran towards this "good for nothing" and slashed at his face with my little claws. Slender dodged with ease and grabbed my hair then shove me to the ground.

"Little kid, there's a lesson in this: don't mess with older people, you might get your ass kicked."

I pushed myself of the ground and dusted myself off. Rapidly, I jumped and grabbed Slender's shirt for support with my left hand while with my right, I punched his face.

"You!"

I punched his face.

"Mother!"

Another punch.

"Fucker!"

Another punch.

"That's enough you both!"

We both turned around and saw Rebecca staring angrily at us. Her cheeks were fully red and her eyes were completely closed. Rapidly, she gestured her hand in a gripping manner and my kimono shrugged. Out of nowhere, I was pulled towards Rebecca and she walked deeper into the little woods that we were in.

This dumbass made me look bad in front of this girl! I could have crashed his head in a jiffy if she would have let me. Now I look like a short tempered brat!!

Rebecca seemed to be upset at us fighting and I don't blame her. We both hate each other and ran to chop our heads off.

"Lollipop, who named you?"

Rebecca asked with a serious tone. She wasn't mocking me nor anything which made me happy.

"The man that made me named me after my favorite meal."

Rebecca hummed softly and nodded. Then she looked down at me as she walked.

"How old are you? You seem small in size so maybe you are as well small in age."

I smiled. It was kinda true that I am small. Damn, I'm only 3'11! Anyways, I decided to answer her.

"I'm eleven years old. How about you?"

She giggled.

"I'm 20 years old. Are you really eleven years old or are you messing around with me?"

I laughed. She has a point. I don't look like my age at all.

"I'm not messing around, that is my real age."

Slender walked behind us as we arrived at their cabin. Rebecca sighed and giggled.

"Welcome home, Lollipop."

"WHO'S TOUCHING MY CANDY?!"

Some dude came out of a room with a super mad face at the sound of candy. I laughed and looked at Rebecca only to see her face palming herself.

"Laughing Jack, nobody touched your candy..."

Rebecca tried to reason and explain, but he kept shouting angrily.

"I HEARD SOMEONE SAY LOLLIPOP AND THAT IS CANDY!!!!"

Slender laughed behind us and calmly walked towards the guy.

"Jack, that girls name is Lollipop."

Slender motioned towards me with his thumb finger and I waved at Jack.

"Hi! I'm Lollipop!!"

I could swear that I saw stars in that dudes eyes. Then he ran at me and kneeled besides me.

"She's so cute!!! Look at that little nose!!!"

I felt warm and I instantly knew I was blushing. Jack then grabbed me from Rebecca's arms and walked away from them.

"Don't worry, you'll be safe with him. He just loves candy and I think your name made him like you already."

Rebecca's words comfort me and I relaxed in the kids arms. He then started a conversation with me out of nowhere.

"I think we haven't introduced formally. My name is Laughing Jack, but just call me what you like."

I smiled at him and his cheeks turn pink.

"Can I call you sweetie?"

His cheeks got red and I giggled. Jack nodded only and I hugged him while he carried me in his arms.

"Lollipop, why are you so small?"

I looked at him and saw a serious look on his face. How could I explain that I'm a hybrid? Let's leave my tongue to improvise.

"I'm half fairy and half dragon which made me small. My fairy genetics overtook my dragon genetics, making me smaller that normal humans. As half dragon, I can blow fire and I can fly, as a fairy, I can use magic and spells."

He looked at me and smiled.

"That's amazing. I was a Jack in the box."

I widened my eyes and laughed.

"That's actually pretty cool. I would like to see you popping out of the box, it would be fun."

He chuckled softly and opened a door with his free hand. Soon enough, I found myself in a black and white room that had a carousel painted at the back.

"Welcome to mi casa¹!"

I giggled at his funny tone and he laid me down on his bed. He then walked to his closet and pulled out a small black box. Happily, he walked over to my side and handed me the small box.

"You wanted to see me jumping out of the box well... Your wish is my command, my lady."

I laughed at his cheery tone and he giggled too. Slowly, he removed the lid and jumped inside of it. From inside the box, I heard him talk in a happy tone.

"Move the crank and let the show begin."

I giggled and did as I was told. My left hand reached the crank and moved it in circular motion. Four spins was all it took for the crank to reach it's limits and I let it sound by itself.

The song it played was unknown for me and he sang it playfully from inside the box.

"All around the mulberry bush,
The monkey chased the weasel.
The monkey thought that all was in fun...

Pop goes the weasel!"

The song repeated itself four times and in the last verse, Sweetie popped out of the box and startled me. I punched him straight in his face and he fell back on his butt.

"Well... That was a nice reward..."

Sweetie kept rubbing his forehead as he calmly and painfully talked. I chuckled nervously and helped him stand up.

"I'm sorry Sweetie, you really startled me, but if it helps, I loved your performance."

Sweetie chuckled and stood up almost by himself.

"Well... I want to say something to you... You know what?! I'm gonna say it straight forward! I like you."

I looked at him in shock and rapidly, black spots covered my view until my legs gave up and I fainted.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
I know that this chapter is kinda messed up, but oh well...
Just to explain, LJ got kinda adopted by Slender and Becca, but that's not the end of his evilness.

Well... That's IF you want LJ to stay good...

Should LJ be good or evil?
Comment and I'll see what you choose.

Vote, comment and follow.
Bye my little killers!! 🔪🔪🔪