Preparing for the end

1. Rebecca

It's been two days since I got kidnapped and one since I arrived back home to the mansion. Slender decided that it would be better if we stayed here and train for the final battle. Everyone in the mansion has been practicing and training really hard for this and I just hope that we make it out of this. I want to make it out of this alive. If it's not for Slender, then for Chad.

I walked around my room, meditating and relaxing. The setting sun could already be seen from my window, bringing joy to my lonely heart. Slender has been so busy with work that for the first time ever, I can't even get close to him without getting scolded by him. This scares me cause he's never acted that way before.

This shall not eat my brain away. I need to relax for training. Everyone is counting on me.

{Minutes later}

Ugh!!! This is horrendous! Each time I try to relax, their voices keep telling me that he's coming. I even turn my head around, looking for the owner of the voice, but there is nobody here. It's just me and my own. What is going on with me?!

*knock, knock*

"Come in." I slowly say

Slender walked into my room, bow in hand. He explained a while ago that he got it from my uncle. Going to where I was, Slender came to my room and sat down besides me. He then reached my hand and intertwined our fingers in a lovely grab.

"You will die..." Slender said

My entire body froze. He's never spoke to me in that tone. I opened my mouth to talk, but nothing came out of it. He squeezed my hand and sighed softly.

"You shall die and I'll die along with you. I also want you to know that since I met you, life hasn't been the same. Screams don't satisfy me, nor kidnapping kids. You satisfy me, in each and every way and if we die soon, I want you to know that. Also, if I die, but you survive, run away from here. Hide from the creepypasta. They'll try to kill you."

His tone seemed dead serious, but why would they kill me? I've done nothing wrong to them.

"Why would they kill me Slender?"

Slender got tense and nervous, yet he talked. His voice sounded relax and calmed.

"I took their memories away, forcing them to obey me without remorse. Once I am dead, you shall be in charge and they'll do anything to take your position. Since I won't be there to protect you, I want to train you without mercy."

I haven't noticed I was crying until Slender wiped a tear away with his soft hands. He then pecked my forehead and leaned his head against mine.

"Slender...?"

He then looked at me, worry made its way to his eyes and his hand shivered slightly.

"I want to die..." I started

I sniffed and whimpered a bit, but relaxed and kept talking as best as I could.

"But by your hand."

He seemed taken aback. This sudden reaction wasn't expected. He's supposed to be a serious killer and a child kidnapper not a loving and caring monster.

Slowly, I began to recap all of our time together. Since we met, until now. Realization hit me and now I knew that Slender had changed for me. As I kept remembering all of the hard and happy moments we had, I hugged him tightly and cried upon his chest. Slender petted my back and sighed softly.

"What do you mean by that, love of mine?"

"If I survive, I'll hurt people more than saving them. I'm the snake prophet after all. My purpose is to kill people from inside out. I was made to kill hope with words full of lies. My life has no meaning and death claims my soul...."

I breathed heavily cause what I was about to say would hurt me. It would also hurt him, but he's a killer and I hoped he would stand it.

"Kill me Slender. I am not afraid to die. Rip my heart out of my chest and give my empty body to Sally so she can enjoy it in her next Tea Party along with Splendorman. Please... K-"

Slender then smashed his lips into mine, bringing me to an embrace of love and care. His hands slowly went up and down my back as he laid me across the floor. My heart was beating really fast for adrenaline pumped inside of my veins.

Slowly, his lips trailed down to my neck. His lips tickled yet made me feel exited. For the first time ever, Slender showed me his love in a pure and carefree form. Everything that he was showing to me now marveled me.

In a blink of an eye, my body was naked in front of Slenderman. His eyes traveled all of my body as he licked his lips. I blushed at the sight of lust that was going on before my eyes and turned my face away from Slender. He grabbed my chin firmly and turned my face towards him.

"I.... I've wanted to do this so badly, but I won't do it if you don't want me to...."

His voice was filled with remorse and guilt. I looked at him and smiled gently, trying to comfort him.

"Slender... Just do it you asshole, I'm waiting..."

That's all it took to tease Slender on doing love to me. Our life's would be bonded together in this sacred event. I'm offering him the most beautiful thing a woman could ever offer: her virginity. I couldn't believe that I'd be doing this when we're so close to the end of the world, but here we were, naked in front of each other and on the verge of having the experience of a lifetime with the person we love....

"I love you, Slender"

Those four words were the last clear thing that came out of my mouth before he made love to me.