File name: Elena

1. Zalgo

I woke up thanks to my beautiful wife that hit me with the pillow on my head for the tenth time. It seemed like I slept too much for her liking.

Groaning loudly, I sat up on her bed.

"Good morning Sleeping Beauty. How did you sleep last night?" Kuro said while hitting me again with her pillow.

"How the heck am I supposed to answer if you keep hitting me on my face?" I said through chuckles.

She smiled gently at me and stopped hitting me for a period of time. Then, she held her hands on the side of her hips as she spoke.

"Okay, I stopped hitting you, now answer."

I looked at her and smiled. Now that I see her, she seems more happier than usual. What could have happened to her to make her this happy?

Smiling lazily at her I answered her question.

"I slept fairly well, my dear. How about you?"

She laid herself on top of me and I just giggled in return as she spoke in a happy tone.

"After you fell asleep, I went to sleep too. Also, I woke up a few minutes ago so... I hit your face with my pillow because I felt lonely."

I looked at her in awe. Never in my life had anyone treated me like she has. Bad luck for her, I was using her and soon her work will come to an end. After all of this is done, she shall be disposed of. Still, I pretended to smile and spoke in a happy tone.

"That's very sweet, my dear. Speaking of sweet, how is Jessica?"

My question was full of sincere worry. The only use I had for Kuro all this time was her: Jessica. She alongside her brother, Insane, shall rule my kingdom once I decide to pass away.

Gingerly she answered my question with a smile on her face. Her gorgeous green eyes shined with the light that is provided by a gorgeous chandelier, yet not even the most shinning star can compare to her eyes. I'm glad that Jessica inherited her eyes.

"She's doing great! Last night she got out of the recovery room and got moved to her room alongside Insane. Her brain didn't have any kind of damage which was good and Insane already got his stitches removed."

I nodded and hummed softly.

Both of my kids were doing good and I think it's time for them to begin their training. Hardcore training at that. They need to be at my level in less than a week.

Looking at Kuro, I smiled and spoke in a soft tone.

"My Queen, I need to go to the Genetic Department to see if Elena is already finished. Will you join me or not?"

Kuro nodded and I stood up to dress myself. The red sheets fell off my body as I pulled my legs out of the bed and once I was out of it, the coldness of the room made my skin shiver. Then, as my body trembled, a small pair of hands wrapped themselves on my shoulders.

"Hmm... Such a nice body.... It makes me wanna do bad things again...."

She slowly walked around me, moving her fingers all over my body. I only smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Maybe later sweetheart. Now I must check on that project or else, I may be in great danger."

She nodded in understanding and handed me my clothes. Rapidly, I dressed myself up and stretched my arm out to Kuro who gladly took it. Then we both walked out of the Palace, looking like that kind of couple you could only see at a romance movie.

The only thing that bugged me was this bad feeling in my gut that won't go away....

{Time skip}
Location: Genetic Department

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY GONE?!" I shouted at my servant.

As soon as we arrived to the GD, we were informed of the disappearance of Elena. They said that she already gone when they checked up on her this morning, but that yesterday she was still on her cell. They said that she "escaped" on her own while nobody was watching because she built a conscience of her own. I have my own opinion: they let her escape

"Master, we had no idea that this had happened until a day ago. Please don't-" The GD president spoke softly

"DON'T WHAT?! YOU BASTARDS LET HER ESCAPE!!!!" I interrupted angrily.

I looked around the room we were in and walked towards the files. Rapidly, I rampaged through all the folders, finding old folders of non importance on the way.

"Ahahamm... Seedeater....blah, blah, blah.... Smile dog.... Bleh... Grinny cat...." I muttered unconsciously while I look for that specific file.

While looking for it, one of my servants spoke. It's name was Lairen. Lairen is the servant in charge of this department.

His hair was long and black, made of smoke, that reached his knees even when tied up in a low ponytail. His face was tiny and heart-shaped, nicely made. Big, red eyes decorated his face along with a tiny nose and thin black lips.

Being honest, I'm really surprised I made them this good.

"Master, can you forgive us? Please, we had nothing to do with this..." Said Lairen

I looked at him angrily and spoke with calmness, which surprised him very much.

"I forgive you, but you must create another weapon that can defy her power. Make me a little demon with this as a base."

I handed over to him a bottle full of my blood and Kuro looked at me proudly. Her eyes had this evil shine in it that I couldn't help but find adorable and cute. Then she spoke in the most evil tone I've ever heard from her.

"Use mine too. It will help you on your work. Heck! Look at my kids! They're the most powerful creatures in this realm."

The last sentence made me shiver. Even without their training they fought against Slenderman's son and survived which actually was a fair point. Insane and Jessica are the most powerful beings in this realm. They even defy my power and that's why they are the perfect heir.

"Yes, Your Highness. Do you wish for anything else? It will be my pleasure to help." Spoke Lairen

Kuro smiled gently and....Lairen blushed?! This is so nice of him to look at my wife while imagining things that can never be possible.

I smiled at him and he shivered, bowed gently and left the room in a hurry carrying on his hands both bottles of blood. Slowly, my eyes drifted away to the little file wide opened on top of the table.

"File name: Elena
Code name: Lollipop."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Yay!!!! I updated a real chapter!!!!

So... Are you surprised because Zalgo claims to be "using" Kuro and later he gets all "Jelly-jelly" because his servant looks at his wife?

I am....

Dudes I didn't knew that was happening until I edited it!!!

My way of writing is very weird: I just let my fingers type away all that comes to my mind and then I edit it. Usually, I don't edit, I read my book and then I see if it needs changing, but like the proud ass woman that I am, I don't change anything.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter cause.... I know my writing sucks and.... Yeh.... I'm really unmotivated to write....so... Yay? (╥﹏╥)(╥╯﹏╰╥)ง