Sing

Warning: This chapter is kinda lemon, so I recommend discretion.

1. Zalgo (Yay!! It's been a while.)

Slenderman has been spotted on my territory alongside his wife, son and crew. This is something helpful for me, yet is may be something dangerous too. I could use my territory to my advantage and drive them insane with my powers. What a nice plan I just made!

Jessica and Insane are recovering because of their last meeting with Slender and his crew. Because of this, I noticed how much Slender has improved along with his little "family" (as he likes to call it).

After arriving, Jessica commented that Slenderman's son looked at her in a perverted way and if that's so, I shall rip him apart piece by piece. Nobody makes my girl feel bad.

I stood from my throne and walked towards Kuro's room. On the way there, I looked at the horrible paintings that decorated the walls and frowned. I hadn't noticed how gore this paintings were until now and I kinda feel disgusted by them.

"Skintaker!" I called aloud

Seconds later, Skintaker stood by my side, bowing his head and talking in a low whisper.

"What do you need, Master?"

I looked at him and signaled towards the paintings.

"Change this paintings immediately. I want destruction not decapitations nor cannibalism."

Skintaker smiled and nodded slowly as he spoke.

"As you wish, Lord Zalgo."

He then walked away from my presence and I kept walking towards Kuro's room.

On the way, I started singing lowly. Tuning my voice perfectly with each and every note of the song. Every servant under my command stepped out to the halls just to hear their gorgeous master sing.

"Taken way too soon, I'm not at all who I used to be.
Shifting in a box, the past is nothing more than just dream.
Now I hear the call of evil roaming once again.
I'm powerless to change your fates, but in the end, I'll shelter you my friend.

Tonight we roll,
And if they listen really close,
They can hear us sing our song...

La, La, La, La...

And I can't give you back the things you had,
But you don't have to do this on your own!
Even if you're never going home...
You're not alone, you're not alone!"

Everyone stepped out and looked at me while I sang gracefully and carelessly. I didn't care if they liked it or not, it felt good to sing. My body relaxed when I sang and my lover liked how I sing.

Nobody knows how it feels to be murdered as a human...

I was and because of that I promised to hate everyone and everything! Yet, now that I have a normal life, I don't want to hate my family. It feels good to love...

"Honey, is that you?"

Her voice, my lover's voice. The person who I owe my entire being, body and soul. I've never felt so good before when speaking of someone.

"Yes, it is me."

She took a peek down the hall and looked at me.

"Were you singing?"

I chuckled nervously and nodded. Please praise me my lover, praise me. Tell me you loved my voice and I shall forever sing in this desolated halls. I'll do anything for you, but you only need to praise me. Make me feel like I'm a god.

"You sing wonderfully, my Lord."

She came out of her room as she spoke those words. Her face was decorated with a beautiful smile while her body only had a night gown that reached her waist. Her legs were completely exposed, letting me witness her pure beauty.

"Thank you my Queen, praise me more."

She giggled and walked closer to me. My legs felt like jelly and my whole being trembled under her presence. How can a mortal make me feel like this?!

Her right hand reached my face and touched my left cheek. I just hugged her closely as she lifted her right leg and wrapped it around my waist.

"Sing for me my Lord. Sing passionately cause there is no-one here that would dare to defy your talent."

Her voice was music for my ears. Sweet yet it had a second meaning behind it. It could be poisonous too.

My left hand made its way up my lover's leg. Then, I shoved her against a wall, earning a yelp from her. Slowly, I lifted her gown and tugged her underwear.

"It would be better if you sang for me, my Queen..."

She smiled evilly at me and I kissed her lips passionately. She lifted herself up and wrapped her legs around my waist, letting me carry her to her room.

I walked along the hall while I held her close to me. Her lips savoring mine all the way to her room and when we arrived, I laid her down on her bed.

Slowly, I made my way towards the door and closed it, then walked towards my loving queen. She only waited for me, on her bed, with her little gown all messed up and torn apart. Her legs were spread apart, leaving exposed her womanhood for my eyes to see.

"Zalgo..."

As soon as she called my name, I was sitting besides her, looking at her eyes while my hand reached her inner thighs.

"Make me sing..."

I looked at her and smirked.

"Your wish is my command, my Queen..."

My hands made their way to her womanhood as they teared apart her underwear and started rubbing themselves against it. Kuro's hands desperately reached at my shirt as we kissed and she unbuttoned it rapidly. When my shirt fell to the floor, her eyes focused on my abs. Her hands slowly reached for my chest and wrapped themselves at my neck as she pulled me down on top of her.

Rapidly, she rolled herself on top of me as she unbuttoned my pants while I just looked at her in amusement. Once my pants were down and my underwear was torn apart by her delicate hands, started the hardcore part.

She looked at my bum, with the desires to suck it and I let her have it her way. After all, I always had what I wanted so it was fair enough that my queen had this advantages too.

She sucked it eagerly, with no hint of remorse and I only kept looking at her. Her lips kissed the tip of my bum each time she pulled it out of her mouth, just to open her mouth and suck it whole. With each time, she got faster and more intense, earning moans from my lips.

My moans were the only thing heard throughout the palace. They were loud and clear, proof that my lover would make me feel in heaven.

Then, I grabbed her hair and pulled it closer to myself. She choked a bit, but sucked it anyhow. After a couple of minutes with her hair on my hands and her face close to myself, I pushed her a bit and let her breath. To my surprise, she kept sucking and licking her way to my climax.

I moaned her name for more times that I can count, but it was all with a purpose. Each one of my moans made her go faster, to the point of making me cum into her mouth. Yet, when that happened, I thought she would clean herself, but she swallowed it whole, leaving me in shock.

"Honey....I love how you sing my name...."

I smiled at her and laid down on her bed. Soon enough, I grew tired and drove off to sleep.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Okay...? I.... Umm... I have no excuse as to why I made this lemon, but I did. I don't know if it's good, but it made me have nosebleed *wipes her nose in an attempt to stop the bleeding*....

Zalgo is such a mother flower....
I'm so proud.... *pats Zalgo's shoulder and Zalgo pushes me away from him*

Anyways, I hope you guys don't hate me because of a simple lemon...

Love yah guys and gals!! 🔪🔪🔪