48.1

I walked out of the airport and there he was.

Gwapo.

He approached me and we kissed as soon as we reached each other. "I think I'm starting to like airports again."

"Ang agang landi, Chard."

"Tara?"

"Yes. Take me home." I winked at him.

He grabbed my luggage and put it in the car. I noticed at the back may mga plastic bags. "Shopping for?" I asked him when he got in the car.

He put on the shades I bought him and looked at me with that bedimpled smile of his. "Well Menggay. You are all mine for the day. Nag paalam nako kila tita, hihiramin muna kita sakanila." And wiggled his eyebrows.

I was a bit confused. "So san tayo pupunta?"

"Basta. Relax ka lang diyan."

"Oh my gosh. Kidnapping na 'to."

Tumawa lang siya and drove off.

RICHARD

I can't believe she's actually here. I'm having a hard time focusing on the road kasi I can't stop myself from stealing glances of her. She was on the phone with her parents.

"Okay ma. I'll see you guys tomorrow... Kayo talaga ni daddy, pinapamigay niyo ko... Kayo kaya reason umuwi ako."

"Huy!" I couldn't resist from reacting.

Pinalo niya ko nang may halong lambing and let her hand linger on my arms. I'm glad she just left it there while she kept on talking on the phone.

"Kayo ha. Syempre ako po yung walang alam... Sige po... Chard, ingat daw sa pag drive." She looks at me and gives my arm a squeeze at the same time.

"Opo, ako pong bahala kay Menggay." I shouted as she put the phone on loud speaker.

"Ma nakaloud speaker na po kayo."

"O Richard iho, bawal kayo malate ni Menggay sa lunch bukas ha."

"Opo tita."

"O siya, sige. Mga anak, see you bukas, ingat ingat."

"Sige po ma, love you two ni daddy. Mwah mwah. See you."

"Love you too, anak. Bye."

"Bye po." And she ended it. She then puts her phone on her lap and embraces my whole free arm that her head is on my shoulder. Pinanggigigilan niya braso ko. Ang cute niya talaga pag ganyan siya.

"Namiss kita sobra." I love clingy Menggay.

"Mas namiss kita." I leaned my head to her and gave her a quick kiss on the head. "Wala ka atang work?"

"Wala PA. Sabi ko naman email lang ako or tawagan if something comes up."

Sana wala. Gusto ko akin lang attention niya. Nakakapit pa rin siya sakin.

"San mo nga pala ako dadalhin?"

"Surprise nga. Pero malalaman mo rin soon kasi one hour away lang siya."

"OMG. Beach??" She's no longer leaning on me. Because the thought of the beach excited her too much. I can imagine how her eyes grew wider at the realization. "Oh my god." She then kisses me on the cheek. "I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you." And again three more times in between I love you's. She will be the death of me.

"I love you too, pero mababangga tayo nito eh. Masyado kang nakakadistract."

She then goes back to her side of the car and sits properly on her seat. "Pero wait, wala akong dalang beach clothes or anything." Nakapout pa niyang sinabi.

"Kalmahan mo lang ha. Pero pinagshopping kita, yan yung mga bags diyan sa likod. Well actually si Riza. Pero still."

Kulang na lang talunan niya ako. She put her arms around my neck naman.

"Yay! Thank you! Swerte ko naman sa boyfriend ko!" Kissed me again.

"Nakakarami ka na ng kiss ha. Kailangan kong humabol. Hahabol ako mamaya."

She gave me one last tight hug and let go. She also grabbed the plastic bags and looked through. Parang batang excited opening her presents on the morning of Christmas. Then she took out a 2-piece bikini. Why Riza, pwede namang rash guard at board shorts and ibili, o di kaya one piece, bakit naman ganyan.

MAINE

I swear, right now, I am the happiest. We just arrived at the beach resort where Richard book for an overnight. Oh my god, we are spending a whole day and night here, yes.

We walked hand in hand to the lobby to get the keys to our rooms. Scratch that, he only booked one room. I was too happy to be here in a beach resort to care, we will figure it out later. We grabbed our bags and went up our room first to change.

"Don't you want to eat yet?" He asks me.

"Ehh, bihis na muna para isang babaan na lang tapos derecho ng beach after eating."

"Okay."

We were on the second floor, with a balcony over looking the beach. He actually booked a really nice room. It was big and spacious, only one bed but there were two couches too, so alam na san siya matutulog.

"Bakit naman binonggahan mo pa yung room."

"Syempre. Para sayo, gusto ko perfect lahat."

I walked to the balcony and just looked at the beach, closed my eyes and just felt the sea breeze. I'm in my heaven.

Then Richard wraps his arms around me from behind and kisses me somewhere on the neck.

"Happy ka?"

I turned to look at him and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. "Sobra. Thank you."

Nakatingin lang siya sakin. The tension was getting high. I had to push him away. "Bihis na, gutom nako."

But he doesn't budge and even holds me closer to him. "10 minutes."

"Chard..Seryoso."

"5 minutes?" I shake my head. "Two?"

Natawa nako. "Mamaya na, sige na, bihis na, I'm hungry and I want to feel the sand on my toes na. Please?" I tried to look my cutest. Kung ano man yun and its working.

"Hay nako. Pinagpapalit mo ko sa beach ha." Then his smile gets deeper, "Pero mamaya?"

I give him one last quick kiss on the lips and run to the bathroom to change, while shouting at him, "Ugh, pakainin mo muna ako at ipa-beach. Change na while I'm changing in the bathroom para mas mabilis!"

I look back at him before I close the door, he has his arms crossed while leaning on the balcony railings and he's laughing at me, "Ano, tawa tawa ka lang diyan? Go go go, kilos."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a great week ahead guys!

So glad Paolo Ballesteros is back! Sobrang hindi ko inexpect, nagulat ako at yung kilig ko hindi ko na contain.

Anyway. Thanks for reading guys!