9.1

Our families have been very considerate as well. We are in the year 2013 now and well it has been 3 years. Here goes my line, siguro naman by now nakamove on nako no?

People would think so because

1. Richard and I became friends again on Facebook. He added me, I accepted (after ilang months! Ang pabebe lang). But no, me and Louise are still not friends on Facebook.

2. It has been THREE years. Come on, Maine. Ano, diyan ka na lang ba?

3. We were becoming civil in front of people. We acknowledged each other's presence now but it was only up to there. No small talks. And no more sitting next to each other.

The only problem was, I still didn't have a boyfriend. For some people this meant that I wasn't over Chard.

Why I still don't have a boyfriend? Well again, let leave it to another chapter.

For the first time since our break up, we were going to be complete in our family dinner. It was going to be in the Faulkerson's residence. Damn, it gave me goose bumps being in this place again but here I am.

We were running a little late so when we got there they were already settled in their seats. But they haven't started eating of course.

Both his parents saw me first and their faces just lit up when they moment they did. It has been a while.

Okay I will be honest. I have always missed out on family dinners on purpose because I felt that I wasn't ready yet. My parents understood and didn't force me too. They were actually a bit caught off guard when I said that I was going to join them tonight. Going back...

They hugged me both. His mom kept kissing my cheeks. I must say I missed them too. I really did. I'm actually glad I decided to come to dinner tonight.

I spoke too soon.

I went to Riza to give her a hug too cause I missed her so. But while I was hugging her, I looked across the table and.. Fuck. Tangina. Timing naman eh, nananadya ka na.

I was horrified. I think we both were and horrified was an understatement. Seated there across the table was Richard and Louise.

I will let that sink in.

Can you imagine what I got myself into? Pag sinuswerte ka nga naman talago oo. But our parents didn't seem to catch on. They didn't see any problem with it.

I gathered myself quick. Be casual Maine for the sake of the parents. Kaya mo 'to. Just be normal.

"Menggay, I'm sure you've met Louise, right? Richard's mom said out loud. Tangina. It's going to be a long night.

"Oo naman po, Tita."

I was about to take a seat next to Riza when, again, Richard's mom would say, "Iha, anak, hindi ka diyan. Dun ka, sa tabi ni Richard ko." She would point to the vacant seat on Chard's right, on his left was Louise. Lord, ano po ba nagawa ko?

His mom wasn't finished. "Iho, ano, tunganga ka na lang diyan, alalayan mo si Menggay. Ngayon na nga lang ulit nag pakita o." Oh my god. And as if we were reading each other's minds, we were both apologizing to each other with our eyes. But who were we to not follow Tita's orders.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued! I think this will be a long chapter. It's such a fun chapter to write.