52.2

It was a short trip to the hotel. But this whole build up is making every minute longer. Kasi naman, hindi naman kailangan ganito ka bongga, kinareer eh.

I got out the car and didn't even go to the front desk. I went straight to the lifts and pressed 9. My mind was just focused on getting to this room. I have to see Chard now.

901 – 915 to the left and 916 – 930 to the right.

I turned to the right and looked from left to right counting the doors, 920... 921... 922... and here we are 923. I didn't bother knocking, I quickly inserted the card key and saw the light turn green and pushed down on the door handle.

Oh shit.

"Ay, sorry. Sorry po." I think there's some sort of mix up.

I was about to close the door when one of them rushed towards me. "Miss Maine Mendoza?"

Oh. What. "Yes?"

"We've been waiting for you. Come in, come in and sit." This gay guy grabbed me by the arm and started pulling me back inside. "This is for you."

Another letter, of course.

-------------------------------------

Menggay, just trust me, okay?

Last letter na 'to.

Just one more stop and you'll find me already.

I can't wait to see you. Konte na lang.

I love you so much. I hope you'll like my surprise.

Happy anniversary again my love.

Richard

------------------------------------

He sat me on a chair facing the mirror touching my face and flipping my hair lightly. "Sir Richard is a lucky guy. You are so pretty. I don't have to do much to be honest." There were two gay guys here and a girl.

"What's happening? Where's Richard?" I am so confused. Ano 'to? Bakit may ganito?

"I really don't know, I'm just here to do my job."

"Wait, why? Is this really necessary? I don't really see the need."

"Shhh, look up." Too late. He's already putting make up on my face. Sunod na lang ako. Yun lang naman ginawa ko the whole day diba, may magagawa pa ba ako?

It took two hours to do my hair and make up and I was very happy when room service came bringing in food. I was starving. They let me eat a bit. Then I looked at them.

"So now what?"

"It's okay. Kain muna kayo."

"Kain na rin po kayo." And then since andito na lang rin kami at wala naman akong ibang makausap. "Ano pong nangyayari?"

They just laughed. "Hindi rin po talaga namin alam. Napag-utusan lang po."

I just nodded. Sabi ko nga eh. I don't know why I even bother. Go with the flow Meng, just go with the flow.

After I ate, they brought out a gown. Wow. Tanghaling tapat papag gown niya ako? Yung totoo? Saan ba yung date namin?

"Talagang gown?"

"Baka formal event po pupuntahan niyo."

Okay, this is getting weird. I brought out my phone and dialed his number again.