Flashback: Christmas Day - Camila asks Lauren to be her Girlfriend

Camila decided in the morning after she had opened the presents with her family, to spend the second half of Christmas Day with Lauren, and the rest of the Jauregui family. Lauren was very excited to see Camila and spend the rest of such an important day with her. Her mother had even agreed to Camila staying the night, which to clarify, had never actually happened before. Neither girl had ever actually spent the night at the other's house. Strange, they both knew. Lauren waited by the door anxiously for the knock signalling Camila's arrival. They had kissed and cuddled and done all kind of couple type things, but no one had made it official yet. And that's just what Camila was planning to do today. She had been with Lauren unofficially for maybe 3 months, and in both their books it was time for the question to be asked. It was just a matter of who would ask it, like their first date. Lauren jumped up straight away when she heard a knock and sprinted to the door. "I got it!" She called out carelessly to her family, knowing it would be Camila. She opened the door and Camila stood there at the door just grinning at her. "Merry Christmas!" Camila beamed, holding a small, perfectly wrapped present in her hands. "Merry Christmas." Lauren giggled, pulling her into a tight hug and kissing her cheek. "Sorry I'm a little late Lo, I couldn't find my pyjamas, turns out Sofi was using them for dressing up." Camila grumbled. Lauren chuckled. "That's alright, come inside, it's freezing out there." Camila had to agree, it was snowing, and there wasn't an inch of Miami that wasn't covered in snow. Despite it being such a naturally warm place. "Thank you." Camila smiled. "Hi Mrs Jauregui!" Camila waved as she slipped off her coat. "Oh hello sweetheart, Merry Christmas!" "Merry Christmas." Camila smiled back and let the woman continue her conversation on the phone. "Merry Christmas Camila, good to see ya!" Chris nudged the girl's side as he passed. "Sorry about him, Merry Christmas." Taylor said as she pushed the boy away. "They're so annoying." Lauren huffed. "Aw I think they're cute." Camila smiled. "But not as cute as me, right?" Camila pouted and pinched her cheek. "No ones as cute as you Lolo, now can we go to your room? I want to give you your present." Camila grinned. "Oh yeah?" Lauren quirked an eyebrow. "Lauren!" Camila laughed. "This one! Don't be so dirty." Camila held up the box and Lauren nodded. "Okay, sure, your present is in my room so that works. Plus we can get away from these weirdos." "Oh right, where's your Dad?" "Oh he's out getting some new lights for the tree, ours just suddenly stopped working." Lauren pouted, pointing to the bare Christmas tree. "Well maybe I can help you all decorate it later." Camila suggested. "That sounds good." Lauren agreed with a smile. "Anyway, up we go now." Camila followed the green eyed girl to her room and she sat on her bed while Lauren dug Camila's present out of her wardrobe. "It was the only place I knew no one would try and look at it or steal it. Including you." Camila felt her side being poked at her last words. "Who's giving their present first?" Camila asked. "Well I can see you're dying to, so I'll let you go first." Lauren smirked. "Yay! Okay, so I wanted to get you something that meant something. It's only small, but I hope you like it." Lauren smiled at Camila before she opened the box and gasped. A heart shaped locket sat inside it with an inscription of C&L. "Open it. It actually has a picture of us inside it." Lauren opened the locket to see a recent picture of the two girls.

" Lauren opened the locket to see a recent picture of the two girls