Flashback: Lauren says "I love you."

"Sorry Mani. Can we take a walk babe?" Lauren tugged on her girlfriend's arm as Camila was talking to Normani. "Uh yeah, sure." Camila said, clearly puzzled. "Later guys." Normani waved them off and went off to Dinah's house presumably, since they were doing homework together. "Is everything okay?" Camila asked Lauren warmly. "You look like you're about to piss your pants." Camila giggled. "Shut up, it's not funny." Lauren mumbled. "Sorry, okay I'm sorry, but seriously, what's the matter Lo? Why are you being weird?" "I just, I need to talk to you." "Uh oh." Camila gulped. "Uh oh? Why uh oh? We're not Teletubbies Camila." "No I know I just mean..okay look if you're about to break up with me-" "What? No! No no no Camila I'm not breaking up with you. Far from it." Lauren said quickly. "Okay..so then what is it?" Camila asked gently. Lauren took a deep breath and licked her lips nervously. "Okay, you're making me nervous.." Camila trailed. "Okay, sorry, let me just..okay listen," "I'm listening." Camila said with a small laugh. "Camila," "Lauren," "being your girlfriend for the past month has been really amazing, and I just, when I see you I get these really intense butterflies in my stomach, every time, and my eyes, it's like they nearly bug out when I see you. And Camila your lips, fuck, your lips, they drive me insane." Camila was blushing like crazy, if Lauren was going somewhere with this she'd need to hurry up before Camila passed out from loss of blood flow, since it was all going to her cheeks. "Camila I love you." Camila froze. Love? She loved her? "U-uh.." Camila stuttered. Way to blow it Camila. "You don't need to say it back, I know it takes time to realise it. I mean I know you like me and that's enough, and who knows, maybe I'm just being an emotional softie and you'll never fall in love with me. But I wanted to tell you." Lauren smiled at Camila gently as she stroked her cheek. "You're special to me, and you deserve to know how special you are." Camila smiled gently and blushed even harder. "You really..you really love me?" Lauren smiled and nodded as she held Camila's face in her hands. "Yes, I really do." Camila bit her bottom lip and grinned at the same time. Camila pulled the green eyed girl into a meaningful kiss. "It's like I said, by the way, you don't need to say it back." "I know Laur." Camila whispered against her lips. "But some day I will." "Only if you feel it." Lauren said seriously. "Obviously." Camila chuckled. "..Thank you for loving me." Lauren giggled, and Camila loved the way she laughed into her mouth. "You're welcome."