Flashback: Camila says "I love you."

It was a late Monday night in the mid summer. Camila and Lauren were sat on Lauren's bed, scrolling through the films on Netflix. It was Lauren's turn to pick this time, and Camila was dreading the next movie because it seemed as though Lauren was picking a horror. "I hate you. I can't believe you're doing this to me." Camila complained when Lauren clicked on The Human Centipede. "That's it. I can't deal with you anymore. I want to break up." "Really?" Lauren looked over at Camila worriedly. "No!" Camila laughed in disbelief. "Obviously not, it was a joke." "Oh," Lauren sighed out in relief. "okay." "But seriously can't you pick something else? Like Paranormal Activity?" "No way! Those are too predictable and they're so staged it's more like a comedy as opposed to a horror. They're all just a total sham. A disgrace to the horror section." Lauren rambled on. "I love it when you ramble, it's so entertaining." Camila giggled. "And there was me thinking you were appreciative of every word I said. Well, that's me told." "Oh Lauren I do appreciate every single word that comes out of your mouth, sometimes it's just funny." Camila responded simply. "Okay now I hate you." Lauren pouted. "Pft, no you don't." Camila scoffed, moving to straddle Lauren who was surprised at the sudden action. "Uh, what're you doing?" "I don't know." Camila mumbled devilishly as she lowered her lips onto Lauren's neck. "C-Camz what about the movie?" "Fuck the movie." She husked onto her skin. "This is way more entertaining than a stupid horror." "Are you just trying to get out of watching The Human Centipede?" "Oh yeah definitely, but watching you get so turned on is also a plus." Camila chuckled. "Okay, fuck you, and fuck the movie, let's just cuddle." Lauren decided, pulling Camila closer to lay on top of her. Camila smiled and nestled her face into Lauren's neck happily. Lauren was running her fingers through Camila's hair and the Cuban was in a state of pure bliss. It would be a year of them dating in 3 weeks, unbelievable, right? But Camila was finally ready to tell Lauren how she felt, maybe she always felt that way and she didn't know it. Camila was a very emotive person, like Lauren was, but she didn't always pick up on them. Lauren felt Camila's lips move on her neck, but it wasn't to give her a love bite this time. "What was that Camz?" Camila smiled and licked her lips, and Lauren's neck slightly as she did so. "I said I love you." Lauren's jaw slacked at her words. "Well say something." Lauren was rendered speechless at the revelation. "Y-you..you what?" Camila giggled. "I love you." She said matter of factly. "I'm sorry it took so long for me to say it. I think I had realised it deep down ages ago, but it felt right to say it now. I love you." Lauren's state of shock turned into the widest grin that Camila had ever seen plastered on her face. "I love you too." Lauren laughed out breathlessly. "I love you too." She repeated as she brought the Cuban into a kiss. Camila smiled widely against her lips so it was barely a kiss, more like a mess of their lips, tongues and pearly white teeth. But it was still just perfect, nevertheless. Camila pulled away and smiled brightly at her girlfriend. "Say it again." Lauren smiled. Did she really say it? Was this real? "I love you, Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado." Lauren chuckled at her full name being said. "I love you too, Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao." Camila rolled her eyes. "You know I hate being called Karla." "It seemed appropriate," Lauren shrugged. "you said my full name." Camila let it go and kissed her forehead. She had a point. "I don't really know what to do now." Lauren admitted as a blush formed on her cheeks. "I do." Camila smiled, leaning in again to kiss her girlfriend. "Mm, you wanna kiss some more?" Lauren smirked. "Don't you?" "No, you smell." She teased. Camila feigned offence and put a hand on her chest dramatically. "I do not! You smell!" "I'm kidding." Lauren chuckled. "Me too." There was a short yet comfortable silence. "Can we kiss now? My lips are lonely." Camila pouted. Lauren appeared as though she was thinking about it before nodding. "Okay." She gave the girl a butterfly kiss before actually connecting their lips. "Y'know," Camila started when they pulled away for air. "What do I know?" Lauren replied. "Someday I think we'll get married." "You want to marry me one day?" Lauren grinned, blushing furiously. "Of course I do!" Camila said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Who's gonna propose?" "I don't know." Camila shrugged. "Probably me." Lauren chuckled. "Why do you say that?" "You asked me to be your girlfriend, so I'll ask you to be my wife." Lauren said simply. "But you said "I love you" first." "So?" Lauren asked simply. "Well we'll find out in the years to come, won't we?" Camila shrugged. "I wish I could stay here forever." Lauren mumbled into the girl's chest when she pulled her into a hug. "Me too babe, but I have to be home for dinner, unfortunately for us." "Can't you just stay here for dinner? I'm sure my parents won't mind." "Sorry Laur, no can do. My Mom reckoned that she needed to talk to me." "Okay." Lauren pouted when her girlfriend removed her arms from around her and got off her lap. "I'll text you." Camila said as she put on her shoes. "Okay, but you better call me before you go to sleep." "Of course." Camila smiled, leaning over to peck her lips. "See you later Lo." "Bye Camz." Lauren smiled sadly, giving her a small wave before she left her room. Camila blew a kiss and shut the door behind her. Lauren fell back on her bed with another smile forming on her face. She loves me.