《 Never Be 》

Summary: I guess based off the sound Never Be? I don't really know but enjoy!
(This ones my favorite :3)
-

Calums POV

tap

tap

tap

I groan and look up at my clock.

2:33am

I rub my eyes and look over to my window, where the noise is coming from. I see blond hair and I smile.

I walk over to my window and let the blond in. "Michael?" He smiles and falls on my floor. "Jesus, it took you long enough to wake up" he kisses my cheek and I roll my eyes and laugh.
"How long were you there?"

"Long enough"

"What do you want? My parents are gonna know you're here" I whisper last part and he smiles. "I planned us something" I raise an eyebrow. He smirks and winks. And I finally catch on.

"Michael I'm not sneaking out" I roll my eyes.

"Pleasssseeeee" he whines. "Come onnn live a little, babe"

"Mikey I'm gonna get caught" he looks over at the clock and my gaze follows.

2:40am

"You really think your parents are gonna be up anytime soon?" I sigh and he smiles even more.

That's the effect this boy has on me. Michaels your typical bad boy I guess. He dropped out of school and has been to jail before but really he's just a big teddy bear. When my parents first met him they disapproved instantly so they don't let me hang out with him.

"Fine" I puff out and look for clothes to wear. "Baby you look fineee" he says. I look over at him and he's laying on my bed on his phone. I pick out a Blink-182 shirt and some ripped jeans. "Okay" I sighed "let's go"

He smiles and hops out the window and holds out his hand for me to grab. "Mikey" I whisper. He rolls his eyes "cal you're okay, they're asleep"

I hop out with him and we walk to his car. I start to feel weird and... Rebellious.

"Okay" he said while starting the car. "Where to?"
"I don't know.. You're the one that dragged me out here" I spat and rubbed my arms to keep me warm. He sighs and puts his hand on my thigh. "Baby I promise we'll have fun, look we'll never be this young again Cal, let's have fun tonight okay? Don't worry about your parents, school, people, just us" he leans in and kisses me.

I pull away and look down "okay" he smiles and pulls the car away.

-
1 hour later

"Michael!" I tell/whisper. We were at a lake and Michael was butt naked and ran in. "Come on babe!" I looked around and shook my head. "It's freezing!" He laughed and spashed water at me. "I'll keep you warm" he winks.

"Oh shut up" I say. "Come onnnn" Michael says again. "Okay okay just- just turn around"

"Baby I've seen you naked before" he said "nothing new"

"I- just do it please" he turns around and I lift my shirt up and take off my pants and boxers. I get in and wince at how cold it is. "Cal you're a wimp" I laugh and splash water at him. " I know that dick head"

I'm finally in the water and Michael turns around. "I invited Luke and Ash to come join us."

My eyes widen "Mikey they're gonna see me naked!" He laughs and kisses me "oh no! What ever shall we do!" He says sarcastically. I glare at him "okay okay I'll tell them to turn around when we get out"

"Ouch fuck!" I looked up to see Ashton and Luke.

"Took you long enough!" Michael said.

"Oh shut up you dick" Ashton said and took off his shirt.

"Hey wait! Before you get in can you take a picture?" Mikey said. Ashton rolled his eyes and grabbed Michaels phone and took a picture before him and Luke jumped in.

This was probably the best night of my life.

-

"Slow down!" I say as Michael was speeding down a long empty road. "Never!" He shouted back.

All Time Low was blasting through the speakers and Michael was screaming out the lyrics. Luke and Ashton went home about 30 minutes ago so its just me and Mikey . He finally came to a stop and looked at the clock.

5:30am

"Michael my dad wakes up at 6 for work we gotta go!" He turns the car around and is still speeding. I turn the song to Runaways by ATL and we keep screaming the lyrics.

We end up at my house and I look out the car window "I don't wanna go" he's looking down at his lap and looks up at me. "I don't want you to go" I open the car door and he follows my actions. I sit in the grass and he sits next to me and pulls out a cigarette.

"Thank you" I say "for what?"
I slap his arm playfully "you know what" I laugh "tonight was amazing" he smiled and kissed me. I scrunched my nose "ew you smell like smoke" he kissed my nose "you're adorable" I get up and so does he. He puts his cigarette out. I wrap my arms around his neck and his are around my waist. "I gotta go"

He buries his head in my neck. "I know" he whispers and tightens his grip on my waist. "Thank you again"

We pull away slightly but his hands are still on my waist. "You know I'd do anything to make you happy baby" he kisses me and I kiss back.

"I'll see you later" I say as we hug again and I walk to my window "I love you!" I smile

"I love you more!" I yell back.

"Not possible babe!" I laugh and climb into my window still terrified and praying that nobody knew I was gone. Luck was on my side today and my room was how it was when I left. My phone goes off and I see its Michael.

I smile and answer.

"Missing me already?" I said. "Hm maybe" he sighed on the other side on the phone. "Tomorrow night sound good to hang out again?" I lay on my bed and keep smiling like an idiot. "I suppose Mikey"

"Yay!" He says "well Cal isn't it past your bed time?"

I look at the clock.

6:14am

"Hmm I don't think so Mikey" I yawn and he laughs "I heard that!"

"Goodnight Mikey"

"Goodnight baby"

-

I really like this one <3